Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Character stuck in place

RumbalerRumbaler
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Bugs and Glitches
After the recent update I noticed a trend with my character. If I use chain blade and load up a skill. The chain blade cursor will show up with the denied sign next to it. My character is then stuck in place, and doesn't respond to anything. I can open my inventory, friends list, map, or anything else except move the character, attack, or load a skill.

In the three times it happened, they all took place in instance areas. (The daily shadow missions, or the story instance missions). It glitched when I tried to load the skill chain impale or chain sweep but it's random when this happens.

The only fix I found was exiting the instance and then changing channels. Of course this isn't a great solution as it means you need to start the instance all over again.

Comments

• StormbeastStormbeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    edited November 12, 2020
    So far there is a known issue with Chain Blades that glitch the character like that when an enemy with Counter Attack is hit...again that is a known issue
  • Are you sure its not new? I've also had this happen 3 times today, but I've never seen it until now. Also for some reason the only thing that I can do in this state is transform into paladin and use techniques. I had hoped that a transformation animation could force me out of the state, but