Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dungeon Guide question

FrahaleahFrahaleah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
edited November 12, 2020 in Help
The first repeated clear guaranteed reward for alby basic is the first support box... yet when I go and clear alby basic twice, it's not counted. Any idea why? And yes I'm using the statue to exit.

Edit: It's CP based isn't it.

Comments

• StormbeastStormbeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    Ran into the same problem, on a hunch ran Alby normal....can confirm it is not CP based just badly worded
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Wait, it's alby normal, not alby basic... Geez, and I thought localization translations were bad...
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    edited November 12, 2020
    Double post bug strikes again
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    edited November 12, 2020
    Update: my method isn't consistent
    Normal or Basic and then Normal has failed to complete the task for 2 other members of my family...seems like the dungeon guide is just bugged
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    I have the same problem. Game says I need to do Alby Basic, so I do and... nothing. Then I tried running Alby in Normal, Basic and Intermediate 3 times each and still no progress made. I hope this gets fixed... :/
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    edited November 12, 2020
    YianKutKu wrote: »
    I have the same problem. Game says I need to do Alby Basic, so I do and... nothing. Then I tried running Alby in Normal, Basic and Intermediate 3 times each and still no progress made. I hope this gets fixed... :/

Wife got her box after 1 run of Alby Normal so i can confirm basic pass is not needed for this
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    edited November 12, 2020
    but for some reason 4 members of my family have been unable to get the box after running the dungeon multiple times. Only true difference in the accts are me and my wife are over lvl 5000 and had gen complete boxes to open earlier, where the rest aren't and didn't....but since the events are unrelated, the boxes shouldn't have anything to do with it, and lvl locking the support boxes is quite possibly the most idiotic thing i could think of since after lvl 5000, the box was actually just a doll bag, dyes that expire, and a free inventory pet to sync away
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Stormbeast wrote: »
    but for some reason 4 members of my family have been unable to get the box after running the dungeon multiple times. Only true difference in the accts are me and my wife are over lvl 5000 and had gen complete boxes to open earlier, where the rest aren't and didn't....but since the events are unrelated, the boxes shouldn't have anything to do with it, and lvl locking the support boxes is quite possibly the most idiotic thing i could think of since after lvl 5000, the box was actually just a doll bag, dyes that expire, and a free inventory pet to sync away

I'm lvl 10k, my friend is lvl 6k, neither of us have done the generation box thing.
    She got progress after one run, I'm still yet to get any, and I've run Alby Normal about 10 times now. I've given up for tonight...
    Stormbeast
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    edited November 12, 2020

I'm lvl 10k, my friend is lvl 6k, neither of us have done the generation box thing.
    She got progress after one run, I'm still yet to get any, and I've run Alby Normal about 10 times now. I've given up for tonight...

Like i said, i couldn't see a reason either of those things would make a difference, just the only differences in the accounts i can see within my family....it's super weird for the guide to be bugged for only some players though
    YianKutKu
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu

Like i said, i couldn't see a reason either of those things would make a difference, just the only differences in the accounts i can see within my family....it's super weird for the guide to be bugged for only some players though

Your guess is as good as mine, man. I just hope they fix it for those who are affected, I would've liked another bone dragon to add to my army, pffft!
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    My son and nephew started about a week ago, and I was trying to surprise my son with his first (decent) pet with the cloud....but that's put on pause for now
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    edited November 12, 2020
    Also can't confirm if box 2, 3, or 4 is bugged as I haven't attempted them (and 4 (the bone dragon) is locked behind Peaca Vet)
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    edited November 12, 2020
    Update: Can confirm that if Alby normal does not reward Support Box #1 on clearing, then all repeat rewards are bugged.... Family has 6 accounts, 2 of which got the Support Box and count clears as expected on the Dungeon Guide. The other 4 accounts count no clears for any Dungeon or SM, even when the non-bugged accounts do
  • xbxbxbxb
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I tried Math Adv multiple times, and did not get any clear reward either, except the vouchers
  • xbxbxbxb
    I tried Math Adv multiple times, and did not get any clear reward either, except the some second vouchers
  • xbxbxbxb
    I tried Math Adv multiple times, and did not get any clear reward either, except the some second vouchers
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Update: Can confirm that if Alby normal does not reward Support Box #1 on clearing, then all repeat rewards are bugged.... Family has 6 accounts, 2 of which got the Support Box and count clears as expected on the Dungeon Guide. The other 4 accounts count no clears for any Dungeon or SM, even when the non-bugged accounts do

Storm, have them talk to Evan in dunby and setting a main char. T
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah

Storm, have them talk to Evan in dunby and setting a main char. That may be a trigger.
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    edited November 13, 2020
    Frahaleah wrote: »

Storm, have them talk to Evan in dunby and setting a main char. That may be a trigger.

me and my wife were not set as main char when we got our boxes. Funny enough all of the other accts set a main when they logged on
  • FreymeFreyme
    Ive ran it like 5 times and it still says 0/45. I hope im not the only one