Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't move after counter

NoriakiNoriaki
Mabinogi Rep: 700
edited November 12, 2020 in Bugs and Glitches
When my chain normal attack is countered, I can't move or use skills. This happened twice under the same conditions, so I'm fairly certain this is the reason. Exiting and logging in again fixed it.

I tried using trans (it let me do demi and paladin, but not divine), mounting pet, playing dead, exiting combat mode, doppel, crisis escape, anchor rush, and a couple other things to get out but they didn't work. Couldn't switch weapons either otherwise I'd try focused fist or tumble. Both times happened in a shadow mission, exiting the shadow mission didn't fix it either.

Comments

• StormbeastStormbeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    edited November 12, 2020
    duplicate deleted
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    This is a known issue. Somehow only affecting Chain blades, but staff is aware
  • SyriniaSyrinia
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    yea seems u dont even need to be countered for it to happen and now it seems to be getting worse the longer i play so im assuming chain is super broken
  • SyriniaSyrinia
    yea seems u dont even need to be countered for it to happen and now it seems to be getting worse the longer i play so im assuming chain is super broken cause now its happening even after normal attacks
    welp nice t
  • SyriniaSyrinia
    yea seems u dont even need to be countered for it to happen and now it seems to be getting worse the longer i play so im assuming chain is super broken cause now its happening even after normal attacks
    welp nice to see they give us a easier way to the generations then they break the chain ha