Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dungeon Guide System - Patch Notes - November 12th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited November 12, 2020 in Vault
Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Dungeon Guide System update! Check it out here on the webpost.
00J6E-5027f043-8644-4c7a-bdb7-b02619522898.jpg

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    •The cooldown time of the Techniques, Iron Will, Relentless Assault, and Exploit Weakness, has been changed to 10 minutes.
    •The cooldown time of the Technique, Time Shift, has been changed to 15 minutes.
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    •The cooldown time of the Techniques, Iron Will, Relentless Assault, and Exploit Weakness, has been changed to 10 minutes.
    •The cooldown time of the Technique, Time Shift, has been changed to 15 minutes.
    •Fixed an issue where a disconnection error would ask players to reset their secondary password.
    •Fixed an issue where multiple items were previously not listable in the Auction House.
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 12, 2020

Oh dear lord that's op...
    •Fixed an issue where a disconnection error would ask players to reset their secondary password.
    Does that mean
    •Fixed an issue where multiple items were previously not listable in the Auction House.
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Does that mean when we disconnect it doesn't take 15-20 minutes for the server to resolve that you are not logged in?

Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Does that mean when we get disonnected it doesn't take 15-20 minutes for the server to resolve that you are not logged in anymore? Because that would be freaking fantastic.

Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Does that mean when we get disconnected it doesn't take 15-20 minutes for the server to resolve that you are not logged in anymore? Because that would be freaking fantastic.

Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Does that mean when we get disconnected it doesn't take 15-20 minutes for the server to resolve that you are not logged in anymore? Because that would be freaking fantastic.

Oh what items were these?
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Oh what items were these? Does that mean I can finally list Halloween Frankenstein Dress?
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    HOLY BLEEP
    WolfsingerHelsa
  • AraeArae
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    Crimsọn wrote: »

Oh what items were these? Does that mean I can finally list Halloween Frankenstein Dress?

tho I'm sitting on that "issue where a disconnection error would ask players to reset their secondary password." now after a dc ._.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    HOLY BLEEP

Looks like 'Sir Spam-a-Lot' struck.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    HOLY BLEEP

Looks like 'Sir Spam-a-Lot' struck. lol
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Frahaleah wrote: »
    HOLY BLEEP

Tha'd be Lady Spamalot. You can see that the longer the post the more copies are made. So, there are two ways to deal with this:
    1) You can write up your post in Notepad first then paste it in, lowering your edit time to next-to-nothing, or . . .
    2) Think of this as kind of a forum event, The "Great Forum Boost Your Post Count" event.
    NegumikoWolfsinger
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    that is what I have been doing. notepad is awesome, the problem happens everytime the forums autosave a draft and is for some reason counting each autosaved draft as a separate comment.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Helsa wrote: »
    HOLY BLEEP

Tha'd be Lady Spamalot. You can see that the longer the post the more copies are made. So, there are two ways to deal with this:
    1) You can write up your post in Notepad first then paste it in, lowering your edit time to next-to-nothing, or . . .
    2) Think of this as kind of a forum event, The "Great Forum Boost Your Post Count" event.

Nah I think I'll just let this bug increase my post count.
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    HOLY BLEEP

Nah I think I'll just let this bug increase my post count. Not my fault that the forums are broken.
    WolfsingerHelsa
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    HOLY BLEEP

Nah I think I'll just let this bug increase my post count. Not my fault that the forums are broken.

Basically what I've decided to do at this point. Its kinda funny at this point...though I have to scroll through to figure out which comment I wanna read since I don't wanna read all of them XD
    Helsa