Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

TROUBLE WITH DUNGEON EVENT

PepperPepper
Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
in General Chat
Anyone else having any trouble with dungeon event. I did Alby basic and it worked, Won t let me do anything else. I try to go to the next click on it make it blue. Enter the dungeon and its back to the first dungeon. And I know 2 people it won t work at all for.

Comments

• CaterexCaterex
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Pepper wrote: »
    Anyone else having any trouble with dungeon event. I did Alby basic and it worked, Won t let me do anything else. I try to go to the next click on it make it blue. Enter the dungeon and its back to the first dungeon. And I know 2 people it won t work at all for.

Yes. I did Alby twice todya and it wont count as a clear. I used a tomato seed to get in at first and then it didnt count. So then I used a dungon pass, no luck.
  • CaterexCaterex
    Mabinogi Rep: 935

Yes. I did Alby twice today and it wont count as a clear. I used a tomato seed to get in at first and then it didnt count. So then I used a dungeon pass, no luck.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Did you try setting a main char with Evan in Dunby first?
  • PepperPepper
    I talked to Eavan and can get into the shop, But still c
  • PepperPepper
    I talked to Eavan and can get into the shop, But still can t do dungeons
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    edited November 13, 2020
    IDK if I'm misunderstanding, but if you close the Guide and then open it back up, it'll always start at the Alby picture. IDK if that's what you meant or if the Pic of Ciar is taking you to the Alby alter
  • PepperPepper
    Yep I can t do 2nd dungeon and Friends is still greyed out
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    edited November 13, 2020
    @Pepper is the guide not taking you Ciar, or just not counting the clearing? there are multiple threads in help about a glitch causing many players to not be able to get the Support boxes (or other repeat rewards)
  • PepperPepper
    I ve done Alby got Obtained the prize. Tried to do Ciar. Takes me to the dungeon just fie
  • PepperPepper
    I ve done Alby got Obtained the prize. Tried to do Ciar. Takes me to the dungeon just fine,
  • PepperPepper
    I ve done Alby got Obtained the prize. Tried to do Ciar. Takes me to the dungeon just fine, I e done Alby. Its now in color. I went to Ciar did the dungeon and nothing. It stays greyed out.
  • PepperPepper
    edited November 13, 2020
    I ve done Alby got Obtained the prize. Tried to do Ciar. Takes me to the dungeon just fine, I ve done Alby. Its now in color. I went to Ciar Clicked on Ciar did the dungeon and nothing. It stays greyed out. I am getting coins
  • PepperPepper
    I als
  • PepperPepper
    edited November 13, 2020
    My friend can t even get the completion on the first dungeon
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    edited November 13, 2020
    @Pepper have you cleared Ciar 5 times for the first repeat reward?
    As for the issue your friend is having, it is a known issue where many players' Dungeon Guide are not counting any clears and therefore locking the players out of the rewards (no clear = no repeat rewards)