Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please merge Alexina and Nao Mk VIII

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Stormbeast wrote: »
    @Helsa, not disagreeing with your statement; but i don't believe you can set a thermometer for the server activity on 1 specific in-game activity
    Stormbeast wrote: »
    it would be like saying ch1 Belvast was full of shops 4 months ago, but now it's only the same 3 shops every day, so the server is dead

In an absolute sense perhaps not, but it is strongly suggestive. The example you give though can be explained by the existence of the auction house. Would it be the whole explanation? Of course, not. A decline in server population could also be a factor. Just as with jousting it could just happen to mean that Alexinans have just gotten bored with it and Naowegians have just started getting into it, coincidentally with the server merge and despite population; but I doubt it.
  • NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    these retards can't even update their games properly. another server merge is too much brain power for them since the people who did it beforeprobably left this shithole
  • NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    these retards can't even update their games properly. another server merge is too much brain power for them since the people who did it before probably left this shithole
  • HelsaHelsa
    Nemesis wrote: »
    these retards can't even update their games properly. another server merge is too much brain power for them since the people who did it before probably left this shithole

There is truth in that. Had it been a full merge in the first place then this would all be behind us now; oh well.
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Nexon, if you will not / can not merge alexina and nao, at least tell us so we can stop dreaming about it.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Amaraz wrote: »
    Nexon, if you will not / can not merge alexina and nao, at least tell us so we can stop dreaming about it.

Oh they can do it alright. It's just a matter of how many toes they are willing to step on. Besides why take peoples dreams away
  • HelsaHelsa

Oh they can do it alright. It's just a matter of how many toes they are willing to step on. If they say yes, the anit-merge folks are upset. If they so no, the pro-merge folks are upset. Either, way you are taking someone's dream away.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited November 17, 2020

Oh they can do it alright. It's just a matter of how many toes they are willing to step on. If they say yes, the anti-merge folks are upset. If they so no, the pro-merge folks are upset. Either, way you are taking someone's dream away.
  • Leonardo_VulcanLeonardo_Vulcan
    Mabinogi Rep: 715
    In all honesty, I agree with the fact that Alexina and Nao should merge.

I am sure that all Tarlach, Mari and Ruairi will understand this the most if they forget the Nao server part.
    All their servers just kept on dying and dying whilst Alexina grew, as Nexon announced it for a long time as "New".

Alexina began to grow and did not stop for a decent amount of time, which had a TON of players on it, but when the merge happened, a lot of Alexina players felt left out.
    As they should, a ton left the game due to this reason, some had to make a whole new character/account, whilst others left before it.
    It got to the point where one of THE most populated channels to do dailies on is now so empty that unless you have people yourself to bring, it can take a decent amount of waiting time to get 1-2 people to join your SM.

This is my personal opinion honestly, I am sure the servers can handle another merge, and if need be just add more channels, I rather see a [Busy] in at least 1 channel than just it being Normal.
  • HelsaHelsa
    The worst part is Nexon remains opaque. Why didn't they include Alexina? And why was the game originally launched with multiple servers rather than one with many channels. Had they done the latter, in the first place, think of all the suffering the loyal players of the original three servers had to go through and what the folks on Alexina are starting to appreciate; it all would have been avoided. There might even have been a little less heat in these forums.
    Bronzebreak