Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re: Comment Duplication on Forums

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Nah it's definitely the auto-save - which honestly we don't really need because if your browser is crashing or doing something stupid then it's something on YOUR own end that you need to fix on your computer.

Disable the auto-save feature.

I suggested that very thing to Katherz days ago but they told me they have no control over that. I wouldn't be surprised if the admin panel does have a checkbox for it but, since I'm an admin on a forum elsewhere on internet, I know first hand that some forum admin panels can have stuff kinda buried and hard to find. The thing is though, disabling auto-save, which like you I think shouldn't be enabled even without this issue,
    CrimsọnWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Nah it's definitely the auto-save - which honestly we don't really need because if your browser is crashing or doing something stupid then it's something on YOUR own end that you need to fix on your computer.

I suggested that very thing to Katherz days ago but they told me they have no control over that. I wouldn't be surprised if the admin panel does have a checkbox for it but, since I'm an admin on a forum elsewhere on internet, I know first hand that forum admin panels can have stuff kinda buried and hard to find. The thing is though, disabling auto-save, which like you I think shouldn't be doneeven despite this issue this issue, it probably wouldn't handle the preview issue.
    CrimsọnWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa

I suggested that very thing to Katherz days ago but they told me they have no control over that. I wouldn't be surprised if the admin panel does have a checkbox for it but, since I'm an admin on a forum elsewhere on internet, I know first hand that forum admin panels can have stuff kinda buried and hard to find. The thing is though, disabling auto-save, which like you I think shouldn't be done despite this issue this issue, it probably wouldn't handle the preview issue.
    CrimsọnWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited November 14, 2020
    In before new forums. Great...
    HelsaWolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited November 14, 2020

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

hashtag we were here... lolz
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Oh well
    HelsaWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Oh well, I guess. Forums...4.0 here we come.

There was 1.0, 2.0, 3.0...
    HelsaWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

There was 1.0 (ebonrouge), 2.0 (diablerie), 3.0 (gaea)...yeah this will be v4.0
    HelsaWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

There was 1.0 (ebonrouge), 2.0 (diablerie), 3.0 (gaea)...yeah this will be v4.0

I'm something of an enigma on these forums. I've been here since the beginning
    HelsaWolfsingerSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

There was 1.0 (ebonrouge), 2.0 (diablerie), 3.0 (gaea/crimsọn)...yeah this will be v4.0
    I'm something of an enigma on these forums. I've been here since the beginning.
    HelsaWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 14, 2020

There was 1.0 (ebonrouge), 2.0 (diablerie), 3.0 (gaea/crimsọn)...yeah this will be v4.0. I'm something of an enigma on these forums. I've been here since the beginning and no one has known because I never really kept the same user name.

Helsa really likes my posts. :D
    HelsaWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa

There was 1.0 (ebonrouge), 2.0 (diablerie), 3.0 (gaea/crimsọn)...yeah this will be v4.0. I'm something of an enigma on these forums. I've been here since the beginning and no one has known because I never really kept the same user name.

It's more than that; I'm just the one willing to admit it!
    CrimsọnWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Helsa wrote: »

Calm yourself, people are gonna think we're in some kind of
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Calm yourself, people are gonna think we're romantically involved. :)
    WolfsingerHelsa
  • HelsaHelsa

Calm yourself, people are gonna think we're romantically involved. :)

I'm listening. LOL
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 15, 2020
    N9Z0z72.png

Ok Helsa stahp... :D

Like seriously.

Stop.
    WolfsingerSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 15, 2020
    NO MORE LIKING POSTS. Least not until they fix the forums. Getting flak for this. Apparently it's no longer funny because the majority of this community is too serious. People are looking their snooty little noses down at me again.

But FTR I did not ask for likes, I was not the one who came up with this game, and I returned likes because I also thought it was kinda funny. But unfortunately we have to stop. I don't want people getting into trouble.

Sorry guys.
    Sherri
  • HelsaHelsa
    NO MORE LIKING POSTS. Least not until they fix the forums. Getting flak for this. Apparently it's no longer funny because the majority of this community is too serious. People are looking their snooty little noses down at me again.

But FTR I did not ask for likes, I was not the one who came up with this game, and I returned likes because I also thought it was kinda funny. But unfortunately we have to stop.

Sorry guys.

Crimsy, no one has done anything wrong. No forum rules have
  • HelsaHelsa

But FTR I did not ask for likes, I was not the one who came up with this game, and I returned likes because I also thought it was kinda funny. But unfortunately we have to stop.

Sorry guys.

Crimsy, no one has done anything wrong. No forum rules have been broken