Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Root and Petals hard lock (g24)

TenshidaTenshida
Mabinogi Rep: 710
edited November 15, 2020 in Story Discussion
Greetings~

So, i've been doing root and petals quest from G24. Kusina telling me to make herbal tea. Ok, why not. But i need rank C cooking. Problem is, i'm hard locked on rank F... Got a hidden requirement i can't increase because apparantly eating hard-boiled eggs don't count for it, while you need to eat simmered dishes. So you need to eat dishes you can't make, alrighty then. And didn't find any way to make perfectly baked dishes even if the ingredients are perfectly matched within their pourcentage. And of course making the tea through a commerce partner is just a waste of time and ressources because the quest denies it. So, here goes the question : How do i unlock myself from that hard lock ?

Comments

• BluevampBluevamp
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    @Tenshida Hey if you're on the Nao server note
  • BluevampBluevamp
    @Tenshida Hey if you're on the Nao server note at Bluevamp
  • BluevampBluevamp
    @Tenshida Hey if you're on the Nao server note me at Bluevamp and I can try making some of the simmering dishes for you as a fail safe. Otherwise, you can try eating Steamed Potato can be made from a collecting quest bought from Glenis for 370g.
  • BluevampBluevamp
    @Tenshida Hey if you're on the Nao server note me at Bluevamp and I can try making some of the simmering dishes for you as a fail safe. Otherwise, you can try eating Steamed Potatoes which can be made from a collecting quest bought from Glenis for 370g.
  • BluevampBluevamp
    @Tenshida Hey if you're on the Nao server note me at Bluevamp and I can try making some of the simmering dishes for you as a fail safe. Otherwise, you can try eating Steamed Potatoes which can be made from a collecting quest bought from Glenis for 370g.
  • TenshidaTenshida
    After many tries and luck i unlocked myself, all thanks to a skill seal from the dungeon guide. I finally worked my way to rank 8 with life pot, the milit
  • TenshidaTenshida
    After many tries and luck i unlocked myself, all thanks to a skill seal from the dungeon guide. I finally worked my way to rank 8 with all the exp skill bonus possible and x2 from being level 200... God damn i hate cooking... Anyway thank for the offer, and sorry for the late reply.