Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re: Comment Duplication on Forums

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I really won't ever because that just creates mores rumors and questions from friends that I don't wanna deal with. You will get the absolute truth from me because
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I really won't ever because that just creates mores rumors and questions from friends that I don't wanna deal with. You will get the absolute truth from me because I have no time to waste on mabinogi drama.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I really won't ever because that just creates mores rumors and questions from friends that I don't wanna deal with. I don't trust anyone and those that I ~kinda~ trust are tenuous
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I really won't ever because that just creates mores rumors and questions from friends that I don't wanna deal with. I don't trust anyone and those that I ~kinda~ trust are tenuous at best. Unfortunately this community and game that I love, that love is tainted.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I really won't ever because that just creates mores rumors and questions from friends that I don't wanna deal with. I don't trust anyone and those that I ~kinda~ trust are tenuous at best. Unfortunately this community and game that I love, that love is tainted like some you love stupidly do unconditionally who cheats on you.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 16, 2020
    I really won't ever because that just creates mores rumors and questions from friends that I don't wanna deal with. I don't trust anyone and those that I ~kinda~ trust are tenuous at best. Unfortunately this community and game that I love, that love is tainted like someone you love stupidly unconditionally who cheats on you.

This is some good bleep. I hate mondays.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited November 16, 2020
    *went looking for gifs and forgot entirely about autosave, whoops*
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    edited November 16, 2020
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    I really won't ever because that just creates mores rumors and questions from friends that I don't wanna deal with. I don't trust anyone and those that I ~kinda~ trust are tenuous at best. Unfortunately this community and game that I love, that love is tainted like someone you love stupidly unconditionally who cheats on you.

This is some good bleep. I hate mondays.

anime-hug.gif

I hate mondays too.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 18, 2020
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 18, 2020
    Nexon, please just please tell me you guys have been lazy and actually aren't having trouble fixing this. I think this issue is going for like 2 weeks by now.

EDIT: Was this before or did they just snuck in the "spam block" function instead of actually fixing the problem? Legit got blocked from posting because i made 5 posts within 60 seconds, which is indeed a possible thing to do even without forum glitch. Seriously, you somehow end up posting 5 times thanks to this glitch and you get locked from posting for 30 minutes. GG. I think i should go back to lurking at this point.

Fix it god dammit. Also since we get new forums looks and such... Still no custom avatars? Bruh...

EDIT 2: LOL seems like editing old posts is still a possibility.

EDIT 3: What Helsa said. Turn off auto-save and preview functions instead of restricting posting amount per minute. There's no way it's not possible to do that.
    WolfsingerHelsa
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Greta wrote: »
    Nexon, please just please tell me you guys have been lazy and actually aren't having trouble fixing this. I think this issue is going for like 2 weeks by now.

If the forum software is in-house then we definitely have cause to complain, but if it's not then there's nothing Nexon can do but wait and apply heat to the vendor. On the other hand, turning-off auto-save would help a lot.
    Wolfsinger
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Dont mind me, just checking something
  • KatherzKatherz
    :eyes:
  • KatherzKatherz
    A fix was just deployed to fix the comment duplication. Let me know if you are still experiencing it!
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Katherz wrote: »
    A fix was just deployed to fix the comment duplication. Let me know if you are still experiencing it!
    Alrightythen! First, let's try the auto-save portion of the problem. I'll do that by typing and typing and typing and typing and . . . well you get the idea. So, what do you figure? Has this been long enough? Probably; let's have a gander.

• HelsaHelsa
    stage one: --PASSED--
    Okay, now to push the preview button; wish me luck . . . OOOOO this is so exciting! I pushed it twice; let's see how we did.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited November 19, 2020
    Qapla'

@Katherz Thanks mommy; it's good now!!!!
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 19, 2020
    Katherz wrote: »

Test...

Ooooooooooooooo! It's fixed.

TFG!!!
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    nice to finally have that forum issue fixed. the new forum look is okay but it is a little to pink, will the color eventually change or is it intended to be permanent?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Thank you @Katherz !!!