Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Great Success

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    WHOA! It looks like auto-save isn't an issue any more!
    Let's
  • HelsaHelsa
    Let's see about preview. Scratch that
  • HelsaHelsa
    Let's see about preview. Scratch that. It's still busted; nvm.
  • KeiyomaKeiyoma
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    What is going on in here?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Keiyoma wrote: »

Crimsy is the most popular girl on the Mabi High cheerleader squad.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

Mostly testing the limits and just trying to have some fun with the insanity of the forum glitch at the moment. You're welcome to join, its the community snow ball fight right now.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Mostly testing the limits and just trying to have some fun with the insanity of the forum glitch at the moment. You're welcome to join, its the community snow ball fight right now.

The gltich is causing auto-saves to be posted and causing
  • HelsaHelsa

The gltich is causing auto-saves to be posted and causing previews to be posted. Anything else is not a glitch.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited November 15, 2020
    tenor.gif
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    tenor.gif

The trick to survive such a scenario is to be a demon!
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 17, 2020
  • GretaGreta
    edited November 17, 2020
  • GretaGreta
    Is there any point for this thread to go on? Where are moderators? They should actually work on threads like this one and stop pointlessly locking harmless ones.
    Bronzebreak
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    edited November 18, 2020
    Doubles
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Greta wrote: »
    Is there any point for this thread to go on? Where are moderators? They should actually work on threads like this one and stop pointlessly locking harmless ones.

I would say they're hopefully focused on fixing whatever's going on in the forums right now, but considering its been..... how long now? I don't wanna say two weeks but my sense of time has been a little off for most of this year now so I can't say for sure.
    Eh.
  • HelsaHelsa

I would say they're hopefully focused on fixing whatever's going on in the forums right now, but considering its been..... how long now? I don't wanna say two weeks but my sense of time has been sc

If the forum software is in-house then we definitely have cause to complain, but if it's not then there's nothing Nexon can do but wait and
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited November 18, 2020

I would say they're hopefully focused on fixing whatever's going on in the forums right now, but considering its been..... how long now? I don't wanna say two weeks but my sense of time has been sc

If the forum software is in-house then we definitely have cause to complain, but if it's not then there's nothing Nexon can do but wait and apply heat to the vendor.

EDIT: on the other hand, turning-off auto-save would help a lot.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 19, 2020
    This is a test.

Yep it's still doing it. This comment is brought to you by the auto-save function.
    Wolfsinger
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    So that's what happened to Grandpa-Muscle ! I have heard about amazing things that are planned for the world by the way. Yes, even technology that literally has the ability to re-generate limbs in seconds, believe it or not. Too bad that all announcements about disclosures in the past have always turned out to be mere hopium.
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    I had an injury related stroke, "traumatic brain injury", 7 months after the last time I visited this forum. On May 18, 2019, my face came in contact with a linoleum floor. I've spent the whole last year and a half learning how to be human. Not that I ever was. And replied here because it's the last place on this forum my name was used. Just to let people know, in case they wondered, what the hell happened to me. It's like being in kindergarten, at 46 years old. No other way to describe it.
    Anyway, related to that, everyone is advised not to go to any major cities for the next couple of weeks according to an information-drop I came across, due to what we are told will be military operations, and to especially stay out of Philadelphia. Perhaps if everything that has been mentioned from some of these intel-drops are actually true then maybe there will soon be hope for effective brain-trauma recovery but I guess we can only wait and see what happens after a couple of weeks from now before I am willing to hold my breath...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    I had an injury related stroke, "traumatic brain injury", 7 months after the last time I visited this forum. On May 18, 2019, my face came in contact with a linoleum floor. I've spent the whole last year and a half learning how to be human. Not that I ever was. And replied here because it's the last place on this forum my name was used. Just to let people know, in case they wondered, what the hell happened to me. It's like being in kindergarten, at 46 years old. No other way to describe it.

Welcome back. I honestly thought you moved on to greener pastures. :trollface: