Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Housing Board Not Working

YukishikiYukishiki
Mabinogi Rep: 510
in Bugs and Glitches
What is the issue? (It may also be necessary to explain Why it is considered an issue.)
The housing search board is not bringing up any results at all, despite testing with my own flyer being up. As shown in the picture I have an active flyer for my house but when looking for anything in a housing search board nothing appears. Normally when you just search with nothing as the Keyword, everything will be shown on the housing board. Even if I enter a specific keyword that I know is being sold (such as on the flyer), it won't appear.

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
Search for anything in housing.

What do you expect to happen instead?
Items that are listed in the housing feature with flyers should appear on the housing board.

IGN: Yukishiki
Server: Nao

https://imgur.com/S074KQH
https://imgur.com/6o2pBgD
Persephone

Comments

• PersephonePersephone
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I have the same issue. It has been going on for over a week.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited November 18, 2020
    idk why this double posted
  • ArjuneArjune
    Same issue.... feels like it's been going on for longer than a week... I made a record LOW amount of money in my shop last month. Either people weren't spending, or they weren't seeing my flyer. They definitely aren't seeing it now. If housing wasn't dead enough already, it will truly die if this bug persists. I think shops need to be revamped to give people more incentive to use it. Let
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited November 18, 2020
    idk why this triple posted....
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Does anyone even use that anymore?
    Helsa
  • ArjuneArjune
    no, because the 3 accounts reporting this bug must j
  • ArjuneArjune
    no, because the 3 accounts reporting this bug must just be bots and not people.
  • ArjuneArjune
    stop double posting holy crap
  • GretaGreta
    Ok.
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    Ok.
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta