Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

My Glitchy Adventures

MizukoMizuko
Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
in Bugs and Glitches
It all started when I was about to go to my homestead to make a Soft Fur Fabric from the Hillwen Mines 3rd Floor area. For some weird reason, a Keeper of the Gate shadow mission from G21 just suddenly started in my homestead and I was confused why this is happening. After going through NPC chats, the homestead is completely empty and I wander around an empty homestead while the shadow mission is active. The truth is I already completed G21 and I exited the shadow mission/homestead. Instead of going back to the Hillwen Mines 3rd Floor area, I was warped into Quila Base Camp. Too bad I couldn't screenshot it because it was one time only.

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited November 18, 2020
    this happened to me once as well. For me it happened when I tried to go to my homestead but there was still an instance for it on another channel (either someone else was in it or I had recently been there myself on another channel and switched... can't remember exactly) so it said I had to change channel to enter. I pressed ok and it changed channel and shoved me into an big blank homestead, but I had the squires up on the right side of my screen with HP bar as if I was in a counterattack baltane mission. it was freaky. One other time it happened and my homestead name was at the top, but it sent me to someone else's homestead. Everything was different and the person was inside there too. I left immediately but they noted me asking if I was looking for herbs. Kinda weird and embarrassing...and probably very hard to recreate that bug lol
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited November 18, 2020
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited November 18, 2020
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited November 18, 2020
    sigh
  • ArjuneArjune
    Speaking of glitchy adventures.... -_-; These forums.