Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re: Comment Duplication on Forums

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited November 20, 2020
    Negumiko wrote: »
    nice to finally have that forum issue fixed. the new forum look is okay but it is a little to pink, will the color eventually change or is it intended to be permanent?

It is a bit too barbie tbh, I don't like it. I feel like it would deflect new ACTUAL gamers from PLAYING if you get my drift. GET RID OF THE PINK. Thanks.
    Wolfsinger
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Now what-ever couldst thou be talking about...? Nothing wrong with enjoying LOTS of PINK re-colouring EVERYTHING...! O_O
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    nice to finally have that forum issue fixed. the new forum look is okay but it is a little to pink, will the color eventually change or is it intended to be permanent?

It is a bit too barbie tbh, I don't like it. I feel like it would deflect new ACTUAL gamers from PLAYING if you get my drift. GET RID OF THE PINK. Thanks.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Dear lord, deliver us from these forums.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

I don't mind pink. I'm actually very fond of certain shades of it - never neon, for the record - but I do think it doesn't quite suit these forums or this game. At least, not that amount of it.
    Its cute, I will allow, but I do agree it has the potential to turn some people away.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    This feels like springtime in winter.
    Or like a Valentine's Day theme.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Look at these pink haters. They pretty much hate Katherz's character main colors. Pshh. Then what IS a good/favorite color?
    HabimaruWolfsingerHelsa
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Greta wrote: »
    Look at these pink haters. They pretty much hate Katherz's character main colors. Pshh. Then what IS a good/favorite color?

Pink.
    Radiant DawnHabimaruWolfsinger
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited November 21, 2020
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    This feels like springtime in winter.
    Or like a Valentine's Day theme.

I don't mind if it is a temporary seasonal thing as I agree it would make a acceptable Spring/Valentine's Day color. however if that were the case this would be the wrong time to use pink color.

if the colors were to change orange would be cool for the Fall, some sort of bluish ice color for the Winter, this pink could pass as a Valentine's Day/Spring color, and currently undecided what color would fit Summer. personally my favorite colors would be yellow and blue although it might keep the forums interesting if the color changed each season.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Ain't hate. Happen to like that shade of the color. Just questioning if its appropriate.
    I don't know why but I associate it with a light blue in memory. Not sure why considering the site was NOT blue that I remember. I think part of it will just be getting used to seeing the new look of the site compared to the old.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Ain't hate. Happen to like that shade of the color. Just questioning if its appropriate.
    I don't know why but I associate it with a light blue in memory. Not sure why considering the site was NOT blue that I remember. I think part of it will just be getting used to seeing the new look of the site compared to the old.

Ah yes, i also was associating these forums with light blue color because it was a main color of the older forums for years.
    Helsa
  • HelsaHelsa
    I don't mind themes being the opposite of the time of year. This would mean they would cycle in reverse through the seasons throughout the year. In winter when it's cold outside, how nice to come in to palm trees on a cream-coloured beach with cyan waters, say. In the summer when you're all sweaty, how nice to see snow falling around a snowman, say. Spring in the fall, fall in the spring and you're done!
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Helsa wrote: »
    I don't mind themes being the opposite of the time of year. This would mean they would cycle in reverse through the seasons throughout the year. In winter when it's cold outside, how nice to come in to palm trees on a cream-coloured beach with cyan waters, say. In the summer when you're all sweaty, how nice to see snow falling around a snowman, say. Spring in the fall, fall in the spring and you're done!

Something to amuse all year long
  • HelsaHelsa

Word to your mother.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Word to your mother.

Aren't we of the forums all technically children of katherz in a manner of speaking? :3
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 23, 2020

Word to your mother.

Aren't we of the forums all technically children of katherz in a manner of speaking? :3

Hmmmmmm...no. We're like foster children to her. Red headed step children. lol.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa

Word to your mother.

Some of us have hair so dark it's blue, dear.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Word to your mother.

waiting patiently here for her to deny or disown us....xD
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    giphy.gif
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Word to your mother.

waiting patiently here for her to deny or disown us....xD

All you need to do is to be able to provide Slice_of_Cheese.png and all will be well.