Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How does one restart G1-G3?

KayanaKayana
Mabinogi Rep: 545
in Help
I've beaten the first 3 gens a looooong time ago but I never restarted them. I need to restart them however because somewhere along the lines I did not get the teardrop of the goddess keyword; something I need for a newer quest now. The wikipedia isn't 100% clear on what exactly I'm supposed to do because it says talk to Lorna to restart, but she only ever talks to me about Saga stuff. So I figure maybe the wiki didn't update or something and came here to ask for help. How does one start the quests again?

Comments

• EdethaEdetha
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    So, teardrops of spirit can be bought from other players.

I know that's not what you asked, but it does help you with the underlying issue.
  • KayanaKayana
    >Returning player
    >Doesn't have gold
    >Old items aren't selling
    >Gets told to "get gold and buy" teardrops
    >Still can't restart G1

Anyone else have a more practical answer to my question?
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I'm curious: Are you able to talk to Duncan and select any of those storylines?

If not, hmm... The machine translation I was given on the KR website says the Masterpiece update (which will hopefully come sometime in Dec or Jan) will allow you to replay these Gens again. So if you can, hang tight.
    Kayana
  • KayanaKayana
    Fluorette wrote: »
    I'm curious: Are you able to talk to Duncan and select any of those storylines?

If not, hmm... The machine translation I was given on the KR website says the Masterpiece update (which will hopefully come sometime in Dec or Jan) will allow you to replay these Gens again. So if you can, hang tight.

https://flic.kr/p/2kbWUsy
    Sadly no option for Duncan. If there's an event coming up that will revive the options then that may be my only time. Hopefully it lets me then and the option isn't bugged for me because dealing with support is a pain in the butt.
  • KayanaKayana
    Update: Jesus wow. All this headache and in the end, it was the quest to rank my First Aid from r2 to r1 that gave me the keyword. That would have been nice to know e.e
    Bronzebreak