Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Black Friday Sales 2020

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited November 24, 2020 in Vault
Mabinogi's 2020 Black Friday sales are here! Our sales include the new Black Friday Packages, 50% off Premium and VIP Service, 50% off Dyes, 50% off the Trendsetter Palette, as well as discounts on Inventory Expansion Coupons, Hairstyle Storage Coupons, and more! Check out the details on the webpost.

Sale Dates: Wednesday, November 25th, After Maintenance - Thursday, December 3rd, Before Maintenance

201120_blackfridaybannerresize_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg
NegumikoWolfsinger

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Homestead expansions finally getting discounted... after I'd already decided I'm not spending another cent on Nexon after a few too many unhelpful support tickets.

Yeah no boooo
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yeah why is customer service regressing back to the dark ages? Are you trying to get rid of us?
  • EdethaEdetha
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    I'm super excited about the Reforging Tool of Memory.

Right now, I see buying reforges as "Spend a dollar to probably make your equipment much worse."

I hope to see those in the regular store.

That said, it seems a bit odd, you only get three of them in the fine package, but ten in the regular?

Were they thinking that the Refined Reforging tool Plus are better than the new memory tools? Haha, no. Refined reforging tool plus still have the same problem of "Lol, you're probably going to just ruin your equipment."
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Hey, I totally called this kind of development in reforging mechanics.

Only a matter of time for Credne/Refined/RefinedPLUS versions of Memory Reforges.

Also, I was also kind of expecting reforge line locks and/or single-line reforging tools to become a thing.
  • Leonardo_VulcanLeonardo_Vulcan
    Mabinogi Rep: 715
    Why do you guys have to end the sale 3 days before my payday :'(

Is my money not good enough to wait for </3
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

So borrow from family or friend; how hard is that?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Helsa wrote: »

Harder than you think XD I know some people don't like to lend out money, particularly without 'good reason'. So it would depend what kind of friends or fam they has.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Harder than you think XD I know some people don't like to lend out money, particularly without 'good reason'. So it would depend what kind of friends or fam they has.

They have a job, for crying out loud; they're good for it! What would they ask for? Like, at most $100 until payday! If under those conditions family won't bite, then they're adopted.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

They have a job, for crying out loud; they're good for it! What would they ask for? Like, at most $100 until payday! If under those conditions family won't bite, then they're adopted.

if family asked to borrow $100 from me I would be nice enough to lend it to them if I had the money to spare at that time but it would also depend on the family member. there are some in my family who I wouldn't want to lend money to for certain reasons and overall it just depends on what I know about them and how nice they are. to me it is simply business, I am always polite about it and have even loaned a small amount of money to a few close friends I knew in person cause I knew they were trustworthy enough to pay me back. whenever money or trading is involved I see them as a client to do business with regardless of if they are related to me or not. back in middle school and high school my friends and I would trade gameboy advanced games and DS games all time to save money and avoid buying a new game every time. however I strongly dislike borrowing money from anyone cause I don't want to inconvenience them, don't want them asking any questions as to why, and I don't like owing anyone.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 26, 2020
    Welp bought a whole year of service (BECAUSE THIS IS THE PRICE IT SHOULD BE ALL THE TIME). Hopefully this game is still up with Genshin stealing everyone from this game. NA you really gotta bring your A game. This game is in trouble, and when I say this; I actually do mean it.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited November 26, 2020
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Welp bought a whole year of service (BECAUSE THIS IS THE PRICE IT SHOULD BE ALL THE TIME). Hopefully this game is still up with Genshin stealing everyone from this game. NA you really gotta bring your A game. This game is in trouble, and when I say this; I actually do mean it.

I'll be doing so shortly. I got the Karma Koin cards but all they had left were $10 ones; I got a whole lota scratchin' in my future.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

I'll be doing so shortly. I got the Karma Koin cards but all they had left were $10 ones; I got a whole lota scratchin' in my future.

You should just do paypal.

I have to do paypal because NA won't let me use my card directly.
  • HelsaHelsa

Is that because of the bank heist you did time for?
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Edetha wrote: »
    That said, it seems a bit odd, you only get three of them in the fine package, but ten in the regular?

Yeah, I really don't get this either. *shrug*
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Put the gin down and no one gets hurt.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa

Put the gin down and no one gets hurt.

Actually, I'm pretty good at "putting the Gin down" come to think of it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    And then back up. :trollface:
  • BrokateBrokate
    Can we expect any old pets available/discounted like last year?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Yeah why is customer service regressing back to the dark ages? Are you trying to get rid of us?

Maybe it's the effect of working from home?
  • HelsaHelsa
    And then back up. :trollface:

Only if the host has white carpet and deserves it ;)