Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

partner trade unlock potion

shafi314shafi314
Mabinogi Rep: 625
in Item/Premium Shop
They either need to be added to the item shop permanently or ideally the restriction needs to be removed completely. or Just add the function to repair partners equipment. either way it really stops me from ever using my partner even more than the fact i cant divine link. just an inv of broken equipment.
KensamaofmariAdenoCyborgJiro

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    This is better off in feedback/suggestions.
    I agree, there needs to be a way to repair partner's equips without having to unlock the item remove it repair and then give it back to them.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I thought it was...?

Currently it's not worth it to repair partner equipment.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    I thought it was...?

I either never use my partners for extended time periods or give them cheap equip. It's not worth it.
    Bronzebreak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    I thought it was...?

I either never use my partners for extended time periods or give them cheap equip. It's not worth it.

Nope because partners are terrible at fighting and are weak as bleep.
  • AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    I didn't buy a partner trade potion when the partners came back for sale during Halloween because I thought the potions were gonna be part of the shop permanently. I wish the items that we give to partners could be just repaired normally.

Even if they're not useful in fighting, they're still fun to have around. I love my musical partner since she's pretty much someone I can use to play my musical experiments, especially the accompaniment parts. The others, I've given them some nice clothes and cute things like candy baskets for fun.

I had a fun time yesterday leveling up the "William" partner and the little commerce girl in Nowhere to Run. I set them both to Healing Mode so they won't attack. I pretended I had to guard them from being eaten by zombies. It was fun trying to keep them alive! Two little kids, being hounded by zombies lol!

Actually I'd love to have the option to increase their summon time. I want to have a 23/24 hour partner much like how I don't have to unsummon my corgi pet anymore.
    BronzebreakCyborgJiro