Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Apparently you can accumalate points to get a Kart

DragoneartusDragoneartus
Mabinogi Rep: 1,240
in General Chat
So not sure what happened, the UI glitched and somehow a kart pet box ui popped up and it had some sort of point system. There are other pets in the box such as the ceraunus and etc as they were even listed in that ui box that popped up for me. It popped up when I opened the web shop tab. I hope that they don't expect us to spend a bunch of money just to get 1 kart box though I wouldn't be surprised. It sure looked like it. I would of taken a screenshot but it just happened out of nowhere and I was super confused when I closed it, I went to go check if the kart event started randomly but it didn't.
NegumikoBronzebreak

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    yeah, I noticed that today but the pet gacha has not started yet so I am guessing it will start next week on Thursday December 3rd since it says it ends on December 23rd. it might be accurate or it might be a glitch but these pets have been out for a while in mabi KR so we are likely to get it eventually.

de9cw1u-94475c9c-0ddc-4cb3-a1b1-ec1a2e086ee5.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMDM1ZGJhZWMtYTA3Yi00Y2ZjLThlZjQtN2ZmZDZiODY3OTg4XC9kZTljdzF1LTk0NDc1YzljLTBkZGMtNGNiMy1hMWIxLWVjMWEyZTA4NmVlNS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.WBgecbJQD6SWsZdQK-NwZxyrjReQ1LcQNq4obn9JFXY
    Bronzebreak
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    They wouldn't have bothered to translate it and set an end date if they didn't intend for them to be released them here.
    Bronzebreak
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited November 26, 2020
    if they're big brained, they'd wait until around Christmas :>
    Bronzebreak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited November 27, 2020
    Oh awesome, we are getting the Kart Rider crossover. I honestly thought we weren't getting that (what with all the failure titles in the last couple of years).
    I MEAN WE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME RIGHT? :D

Fun!
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Trying to decide exactly how I feel about this..... XDD
    seems kinda cute and fun though. I'm not one for cars myself but I can see the appeal.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Finally a pet gacha i can make an easy pass for.
    Helsa
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Oh awesome, we are getting the Kart Rider crossover. I honestly thought we weren't getting that (what with all the failure titles in the last couple of years).
    I MEAN WE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME RIGHT? :D

Fun!

the black and red car looks the coolest to me and the shopping cart could be a fun pet as well but overall most of the car pets don't interest me. probably not worth getting although the pet skills do look interesting. mabi should let us build a garage as new pet house, we already have scooters and soon we will have cars. it would make sense to able to build a garage in mabi using the Hillwen Engineering skill to craft the part needed for it.

Greta wrote: »
    Finally a pet gacha i can make an easy pass for.

I will most likely pass this gacha as well unless the pet skills are interesting enough to change my mind.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    seems kinda cute and fun though. I'm not one for cars myself but I can see the appeal.

Were you playing your electric guitar, singing with an electric microphone, dispatching monsters using a chainsaw or static laser beam sword, or just sitting in dunby square while your avatar themself played Mabinogi, when you had this thought?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Helsa wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Were you playing your electric guitar, singing with an electric microphone, dispatching monsters using a chainsaw or static laser beam sword, or just sitting in dunby square while your avatar themself played Mabinogi, when you had this thought?

I was sitting in front of my computer, lazily afk in my homestead sitting with my resting young ceranus and catsidhe while my cats chilled on the tower to the side, a dragon behind me, couple horses in the stable, and a pumpkin and ferret resting on the pillow in front.
  • KeiyomaKeiyoma
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    These look bloody stupid. I remember when the game had a fantasy theme.
    Radiant DawnAmaraz
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Time-Travellers. Possibly inter-dimensional time-travellers ? They simply wanted to visit a Fantasy-World. Trinkets left behind.
    Keiyoma wrote: »
    I remember when the game had a fantasy theme.
    WolfsingerRadiant Dawn
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    I am now literally no longer able to buy anything from anyone anywhere anyway (mundane/boring details in spoiler).
    Negumiko wrote: »
    I will most likely pass this gacha as well unless the pet skills are interesting enough to change my mind.
    All debit-cards I had are now already expired (well, besides one from overseas, for which also cannot be used without a damn cell-phone for that specific foreign-country). I have no interest in obtaining any mobile-phones from there because of how much of an intrusive pain-in-the-ass it is to do anything there that is even remotely related to financial-movements. Ugh, and mobile-phones, WHY!? (Ensue-ing rant about mobile-phones [and Credit-Cards] in next nested spoiler)
    And mobile-phones !] Why the hell is there such a push for the whole entire damn world-population to have a mobile-phone !), and same with credit-cards, too!? I also had gotten rid of all credit cards a long time ago, thus, all of those are now also expired, other than one from American-Express, but even the AmEx Card account-login details say that I have 0$ in spending power even though it simultaneously indicates that I have a far higher credit-line available (although not nearly as impressive as the 150K$US credit-line that I had many years ago from a past credit-card), although that might be related to due to how it was only relatively recently activated (I even paid several hundreds of $$$ from a direct-wire bank-account in order to have a «credit-balance» on the card, yet, the account login-details still display 0$US spending power, despite there being thousands in credit-limit, go figure).

I suspect that things like this might end up happening to many people world-wide for a variety of reasons related to some Financial-Reset...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 30, 2020
    Habimaru wrote: »
    I am now literally no longer able to buy anything from anyone anywhere anyway (mundane/boring details in spoiler).
    Negumiko wrote: »
    All debit-cards I had are now already expired (well, besides one from overseas, for which also cannot be used without a damn cell-phone for that specific foreign-country). I have no interest in obtaining any mobile-phones from there because of how much of an intrusive pain-in-the-ass it is to do anything there that is even remotely related to financial-movements. Ugh, and mobile-phones, WHY!? (Ensue-ing rant about mobile-phones [and Credit-Cards] in next nested spoiler)
    And mobile-phones !] Why the hell is there such a push for the whole entire damn world-population to have a mobile-phone !), and same with credit-cards, too!? I also had gotten rid of all credit cards a long time ago, thus, all of those are now also expired, other than one from American-Express, but even the AmEx Card account-login details say that I have 0$ in spending power even though it simultaneously indicates that I have a far higher credit-line available (although not nearly as impressive as the 150K$US credit-line that I had many years ago from a past credit-card), although that might be related to due to how it was only relatively recently activated (I even paid several hundreds of $$$ from a direct-wire bank-account in order to have a «credit-balance» on the card, yet, the account login-details still display 0$US spending power, despite there being thousands in credit-limit, go figure).

I suspect that things like this might end up happening to many people world-wide for a variety of reasons related to some Financial-Reset...

I told you guys he was old. :trollface:
    WolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Psh. I just managed to figure out how to do things at a much younger age than most people. Much younger...
    I told guys he was old. :trollface:
    “Any man under 30 who is not a liberal has no heart, and any man over thirty who is not a conservative has no brains.” ― Winston S. Churchill
    WolfsingerCrimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Habimaru wrote: »
    Psh. I just managed to figure out how to do things at a much younger age than most people. Much younger...
    I told guys he was old. :trollface:
    “Any man under 30 who is not a liberal has no heart, and any man over thirty who is not a conservative has no brains.” ― Winston S. Churchill

I was told that you are "semi famous" on some kind of vague capacity back in Zaro's old discord channel.

Man I'm still glad that guy is banned. smhlol.
  • TerryLee23TerryLee23
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    People messaging me thinking crimson is talking about me. I'm not Zaro.... I'm Zarocter and I don't even know who crimson is.

Yall carry on tho
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 30, 2020
    TerryLee23 wrote: »
    People messaging me thinking crimson is talking about me. I'm not Zaro.... I'm Zarocter and I don't even know who crimson is.

Yall carry on tho

Zarozian is the guy I am referring to, was the biggest troll of them all.

How many people are messaging you about this? :smirk:
  • TerryLee23TerryLee23
    Mabinogi Rep: 200

Yall carry on tho

A good number of people .. noted me and hit me up on discord. I was like... Naw, I haven't done anything to this person lol.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 2, 2020

Yall carry on tho

A good number of people .. noted me and hit me up on discord. I was like... Naw, I haven't done anything to this person lol.

Heh...bet one of them was a discord mod. But yeah sorry about that, I don't know you either. Nice to make your acquaintance though. :)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 3, 2020

Yall carry on tho

Heh...bet one of them was a discord mod. But yeah sorry about that, I don't know you either. Nice to make your acquaintance though. :)

Man, what's in it for them to inform a person without knowing context or even learning what is person actually talkin about? Were they seeking some drama or they wanted to look like they are SJW of some sort?

Thank god one mod already backed out already. Still suspecting it wasn't on their will tbh.
    Helsa