Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Black Friday Sales Heads-Up! 12/3/2020

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in General Chat
Hey, Milletians, just a short heads-up this week with the only thing ending is the Black Friday sales. Make sure to take advantage of the awesome sales like the VIP which you can get 90 DAYS for a few dollars more than the typical price for 30.

Black Friday Sales: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/63415/black-friday-sales-2020

Wolfsinger

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yep, bought 13 months. I'm set.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I've been a bit over zealous these last few years. I'm paid up for the next 25 months. My hope is that they won't discontinue the game while VIP is still outstanding. My brave sacrifice for the community. :P
    Negumiko
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited December 1, 2020
    Helsa wrote: »
    I've been a bit over zealous these last few years. I'm paid up for the next 25 months. My hope is that they won't discontinue the game while VIP is still outstanding. My brave sacrifice for the community. :P

we still have new story content and even a new life talent to look forward to. mabi has at least another 5 to 10 years, maybe even a little longer then that. either way I will stick around until the end and go down with the ship cause I am a loyal player with no life and have little confidence in new mmos that are getting released these days.
    Wolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I've been buying for 6 months. It's easier to manage that way.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Well this is going to confuse people...