Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Harvest Festival Screenshot Contest

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited November 19, 2020 in Contests and Events
Show us your Harvest feast! Take a screenshot of your Harvest Festival celebration in Mabinogi, whether it is with your friends or by yourself :( ! Write a caption describing your Harvest Festival celebrations (are you celebrating with friends, what do they mean to you, etc)

Contest deadline: December 1, 2020 at 6:00 PM PST

Contest details:
- Take a screenshot of your Harvest Festival celebration and write a short caption of the celebration.
- To take nicer screenshots, you can use CTRL+N to hide names, CTRL+P to hide parties, and the \ button to hide the UI
- Players must include player name and server with their submission.
- One submission per player.

Judging: Submissions will be scored based on the following criteria:
• 50% Screenshot editing creativity
• 50% Caption Writing

Prizes:
• Total of three (3) grand prize winners:
- 45 Dark Divination Boxes/each

• Total of ten (10) runner-up winners:
- 11 Dark Divination Boxes/each

Please submit your screenshots and captions, along with your in-game name and server, in this thread!

Full rules found here: https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/24010

Comments

• alfredfjalfredfj
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    edited November 20, 2020
    mabinogi-2020-11-20-115940.png
    I cant do it the turkeys are too cute: This is a pic of me and elsie panicing over who will cook the turky as tasked by the knights but we think they to cute too cook ;w;( i used a event ring to summon her)
    server: nao
    username: alfredfj
    Katherz
  • roseangelroseangel
    Mabinogi Rep: 925
    edited November 20, 2020
    Screenshot-17.png
    Gotta get some quiet time before the big holiday celebrations...
    server: nao
    username: bellanemo
    KatherzFionaMoonlight
  • CorpseGrindaCorpseGrinda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    edited November 21, 2020
    mabi4.jpg

Dinner is ready!
    IGN: Corpsegrinda
    Server: Nao
    Katherz
  • RyuChanRyuChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    OcgjhFM.png
    Waiting for everyone to arrive

IGN: Ryuchan
    KatherzFionaMoonlight
  • MujonaMujona
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    IFP00oc.png
    I swear I'm just guarding the food... No no, I'm not sneaking and eating food before the feast!
    IGN: Lucinaea
    KatherzFionaMoonlight
  • AusyAusy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,135
    edited November 24, 2020
    IeTqgk.jpg

Mabi Friendsgiving

Aye , Cheers!
    "May your stuffing be tasty
    May your turkey be plump,
    May your potatoes and gravy
    Have nary a lump.
    May your yams be delicious
    And your pies take the prize,
    And may your Thanksgiving dinner
    Stay off your thighs!"

IGN : Ausyie
    Server :Nao
    FionaMoonlightKatherzFroglord
  • DessyDessy
    Mabinogi Rep: 325
    giphy.gif

Always be thankful for your friends that turn into family <3

IGN: Dessy
    KatherzFionaMoonlightFroglord
  • FionaMoonlightFionaMoonlight
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    drsieqN.jpg

"Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    Harvest Feast is here,
    But no food for you!"

Just kidding! There's no way that I can finish all of these in one gulp! Everyone is welcome to come and celebrate it with a lonely milletian like me~ TwT (Yes please come-- I'm always alone--)

IGN: Pionya
    Server: Alexina
    AusyKatherzFroglord
  • KimNynxKimNynx
    Mabinogi Rep: 675
    pJfFfgp.png

The festival is about to start and ... I haven't finished the meal! I never believed that human food was so difficult in this world. I will definitely take a vacation from saving Erinn this Christmas.

IGN: Kimroku
    FionaMoonlightAleiraSwordfireKatherz
  • Slayer770Slayer770
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    Contest.png?width=1283&height=617

Happy Harvest Friendstival to my guild members! I am very thankful for all the years we've spent together, especially the last two years since I was diagno— that's not the point… I raise my mug to you all— my allies, my friends, my family. Let's just remember to take off our masks before we partake in this feast…

(If you do plan on celebrating Thanksgiving, do remember to stay safe, no matter who it's with!)

— slayer770 of Alexina
    FionaMoonlightKatherz
  • OlindoriOlindori
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    edited November 26, 2020
    eKVf2bF.png

"Oh, you two are late! Culinary Artist said he wouldn't be able to make it so I decided to cook our Thanksgiving dinner instead. I had Treasure Hunter try some and it looks like it was so good he even collapsed! Hmm? What's wrong? You're looking a little pale..."

IGN: Leroki
    FionaMoonlightKatherz
  • loveannakimloveannakim
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    They told me that I could get free turkey near Bangor in order to prepare the dinner for today's feast, but...
    What kind of joke is this, I just see some weird turkeys...
    Hang on minute, where are their heads? OMG!! They are still walking even without their head and one is staring at me *ugh*...now how am I supposed to make the dinner? T.T

idea5-mabi2.png

IGN: Kimicatchan
    FionaMoonlightKatherzFroglord
  • AlexialAlexial
    Mabinogi Rep: 285
    Mabi-Autumn-Harvest.png
    This year's Harvest Festival was a little lonely due to social distancing, so I am thankful for family that calls almost daily and the friends that I have online. I've made some great friends over the years from playing Mabinogi. These friends thankfully stuck around even though we don't play the same games as much anymore. I'll always be grateful for MMO's that bring people together from all over the world.

IGN: Ailenna
    FionaMoonlightKatherz
  • NaiosNaios
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    IGN: Kizuko

Is this what they mean by Blacked Out Friday? My husband and I went to our friend's Friendsgiving Party last night and now I'm stuck in a barrel and he's passed out on the floor. I swear I didn't drink a drop of whatever those Black Moon Cocktails were. I know he had some but I can't remember what happened or how I ended up in this barrel. Maybe the top caved in as I was taking a seat? Who took this photo anyway? Was I drunk by association? Context? Is that how that works? It was such a blur. Now if only I could get out of this "seat". Only best friends like these would savor the moment and eternalize it in a photo. Thanks guys.

But don't worry, we found the exit button just fine and we were able to get home safely.

Hope everyone had a safe Thanksgiving, a fruitful Friday, and wonderful days to come!

Kizus_Screenshot_2.png
    Slayer770FionaMoonlightKatherz
  • MangoMooMangoMoo
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    edited January 2, 2021
    KatherzAusy
  • AaviimabiAaviimabi
    Mabinogi Rep: 515
    edited December 1, 2020
    Client-cd2yso-UXi-L.jpg
    I cannot replace who they truly miss, but I can warm their heart with a hot bowl of soup !

IGN: Aavii
    Katherz
  • AaviimabiAaviimabi
    Mabinogi Rep: 515
    edited December 1, 2020
    oh no it got posted twice x.x
  • MinalonMinalon
    Mabinogi Rep: 215
    mabinogi_2020_11_28_205649.png

Valynthearts Guild Thanksgiving Party (11-28-2020)
    The festivities lasted late into the night-- for many of us it was a much-needed time of friendship and smiles that prevented this holiday from being a lonely one. The guild toured a variety of beautiful homesteads, enjoying fine food and hospitality all along the way.

Back row, left to right: Trouillefou, Niryana, Elishaen, Faithhealer
    Front row, left to right: chemicalfrog, Akryan, Valynt, Minalon

IGN: Minalon
    Katherz
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    ggrD5UD.png

Even though there's no such thing as Thanksgiving in a country I live in, the idea of having such a nice feast with your friends and family sounds really nice. Instead, I will feast and celebrate this on Mabinogi and other games which offer such festivities! Who doesn't dream of taking all this food just by themselves? Wait... You know... Maybe it's best to celebrate this alone if you want to keep all of this to yourself... ;)

IGN: Gretux
    cripicalhitKatherzHelsa
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    edited December 1, 2020
    prVISe4.png

Here is an old pic from when Dan was still around, and the effects his smelly desk had on mabinogi's ecosystem.
    (Posting for memes)

IGN: Sorapandora
    KatherzAusy