Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Harvest Festival Screenshot Contest

Comments

• cripicalhitcripicalhit
    Mabinogi Rep: 335
    *zoomies to picture on her new starry scootiescoot* HEYHEYYY and welcome to FALL CAMP!

me and my camp co-councelor Nass have prepared u guys a super special few days of all sorts of fall activities like leaf raking, apple picking, jam making, bike riding, turkey catching, turkey fillin, turkey marinatin, turkey roastin........ uhhooboy i forgot to have breakfast again.... *stomach grumbles*

t1YcjKj.jpeg

*stares at orienteering handpuppet* OH UH as i was saying, we have all sortsa things planned for u and if u have any questions or concerns u can talk to either of us camp councelors...

Lunch today is *stares at list* thanksgiving leftovers and some cake + champagne Pan left a few weeks ago, after that the schedule just says.. uhh three hour nap? WHO WROTE THIS?!

IGN: Babysitter
    Server: Nao
    Katherz
  • AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    edited December 1, 2020
    q3IFHLY.jpg

After a hard day's work of helping people, an owl dropped me a letter informing me that someone was waiting for me back home. As soon as I came home, I found my dear loyal maid Cassimea, all dressed up in her most elegant outfit, to greet me. My humble homestead was transformed into a place of festivity, as a long table full of food was magically there, as well as smaller tables that shall not lose to the bigger table in terms of how much food they can hold.

Cassimea asked me to close my eyes before asking this question: "What is my most important harvest this year?" I spent a few moments thinking, when suddenly, I was carried away and then placed somewhere. Upon opening my eyes, I found myself in a barrel with Cassimea smiling in front of me. "You are my most important harvest!" After wondering if I was too young for this sort of flirtatious sweetness, I remembered that I was a Milletian and I get reborn all the time. We just enjoyed a jolly good feast!

IGN: Adeno
    FroglordKatherz
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited December 1, 2020
    xhVRk8K.jpg

Just waiting for guests to arrive. There will be guests, I swear I'm not alone! >:0 Little dragon boy set himself up between both tables for maximum efficiency in begging for scraps. haha... he's such a little beggar! He'll surely get plenty later... but for now I think I'll let him suffer just a little bit. heh :) -sips apple cider- That turkey smells good, boy? Does it smell goooood??

IGN: Darvy
    Katherz
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Forgot to close this last night....shhh!
    Kensamaofmari
  • KatherzKatherz
    edited December 7, 2020
    Hi Milletians! Thank you for entering the Harvest Festival Screenshot contest! We have selected our favorite Harvest Festival celebrations from all the entries.

Grand Prize Winners

Runner Up Wiiners

Prizes will be sent out soon!
    GretaSlayer770AusyDessy
  • AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    Yay thank you very much :D

• KatherzKatherz
    Winners, please check your cash shop inventories for your prizes. Sorry about that, I should have mentioned that earlier!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Winner winner chicken dinner.