Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Apparently you can accumalate points to get a Kart

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    TerryLee23 wrote: »
    TerryLee23 wrote: »
    People messaging me thinking crimson is talking about me. I'm not Zaro.... I'm Zarocter and I don't even know who crimson is.

Yall carry on tho

Zarozian is the guy I am referring to, was the biggest troll of them all.

How many people are messaging you about this? :smirk:

A good number of people .. noted me and hit me up on discord. I was like... Naw, I haven't done anything to this person lol.

Heh...bet one of them was a discord mod. But yeah sorry about that, I don't know you either. Nice to make your acquaintance though. :)

Man, what's in it for them to inform a person without knowing context or even learning what is person actually talkin about? Were they seeking some drama or they wanted to look like they are SJW of some sort?

Thank god one mod already backed out already. Still suspecting it wasn't on their will tbh.

People don't like me. I rub them the wrong way somehow. They can go fo, lol. Also, dramanogi is the very essence of this community and has been since launch.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited December 8, 2020
    Also, dramanogi is the very essence of this community and has been since launch.

Ain't this the truth
    I'll just sit/fly around dunby square, and some days.....the stories I hear XD

This is why I don't talk to people :P
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 8, 2020
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Also, dramanogi is the very essence of this community and has been since launch.

Ain't this the truth
    I'll just sit/fly around dunby square, and some days.....the stories I hear XD

This is why I don't talk to people :P

Yeah I barely speak in game anymore and people still come up with all kinds of stories. Vampiremagic is still talking about my thicc ass.