Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Winter 2020 Master Plan

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited December 1, 2020 in Vault
Get out your weapons and armor because the 2020 Winter Season Master Plan is finally here! Check out all the details of the Master Plan on the webpost!

Event Dates: December 3rd, After Maintenance - February 11th, Before Maintenance

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 1, 2020
    fa2.gif
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    The day Crims has looked forward to has finally arrived
    Crimsọn
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Why does it feel like the last Master Plan ended not too long ago?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited December 2, 2020
    Speaking of Master Plan, here's Motörhead (an early superfluous umlaut user) covering the Plasmatics classic tune, Masterplan.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 3, 2020

Because it ended literally like a little bit over 2 months ago i think...

What's the point of taking down and bringing this event back every year at least 2 times? Just make this permanent, game is too dead anyway lol.
    KensamaofmariHelsa
  • Atheist42Atheist42
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    The weekend Advancement Skill Training Experience x2 does not appear to be working. The "always on" part that doubles the training count works, but the extra weekend part that is supposed to double the points earned for each skill count doesn't work.
  • CryEveCryEve
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    The 2x Skill EXP portion of the master plan event seems to just be adding an additional 2x modifier to training count rather than affect base skill EXP.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Because covid. I am not even kidding.
    Kensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Crimsọn wrote: »

Not because of that.

Because Nexon is lazy and too generous i would say. Works in our favor in the end.
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerCrimsọnHelsa
    Greta wrote: »

Not because of that.

Because Nexon is lazy and too generous i would say. Works in our favor in the end.

But this pandemic does make some time periods feel super long and others super short. I feel like we've been in 2020 forever.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Not because of that.

But this pandemic does make some time periods feel super long and others super short. I feel like we've been in 2020 forever.

My sense of time has been at its absolute worst this year because of it. Staying in one's home every day for almost an entire year REALLY messes with a person, and I'm an anti-social hermit.
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Not because of that.

My sense of time has been at its absolute worst this year because of it. Staying in one's home every day for almost an entire year REALLY messes with a person, and I'm an anti-social hermit.

Plus physics.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Not because of that.

Plus physics.

tumblr_n2q25uaGc41rst0g3o1_r1_500.gif
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    I just want to make sure

but, why the weekend buff doesnt apply right now?
    or did i messed up my time
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Hazurah wrote: »
    I just want to make sure

but, why the weekend buff doesnt apply right now?
    or did i messed up my time

It was too early. It should apply now.
  • AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    Question about the Master Plan's "Once Per Day Free Rebirth" that started today, Dec 17.

Does our cumulative level have anything to do whether or not we can enjoy this 1 rebirth per day?

I just tested it on a character whose cumulative level is 2759. When I rebirthed it, it says the next rebirth will be in 2 Days.

When I tested it on a character whose cumulative level is just 288, it is showing that I can rebirth him in 1 Day.

Both characters I tested on are on the same account, but not the Main Character that I use. I still haven't rebirthed my main character because I don't have any rebirth potions and I last rebirthed last week, so I still need to wait 2 days for my main character to be able to rebirth.

I thought the "Once Per Day Free Rebirth" meant all characters, regardless of cumulative level, can rebirth once daily?

Thanks!
  • AdenoAdeno
    edited December 17, 2020
    **EDIT: It's working now as of 12:27pm. It shows my character as well as the others I have rebirthed earlier today, to only need to wait 14 hours before being able to rebirth again. Thanks!**

Hi again, I managed to find a Rebirth Potion from an event that I kept in the bank. I made a video of the trial. In the video, it first shows that I need 2 days and a couple of hours before I can rebirth. That's from the time when I rebirthed last week. Next, I used the rebirth potion and rebirthed. As soon as I got back into the game, I needed to check how long I have to wait before the next time I can rebirth, so I logged out. I checked the character screen and it shows that I need 6 days before I can rebirth again. On my other lower level 200+ character, he only needs 1 day before he can use a free rebirth again. On my other level 2700+ character, she needs 2 days before she can use the free rebirth again.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see any note in the Winter Master Plan 2020 about cumulative levels affecting our ability to use the 1 per day free rebirth. Is this an unintended bug or is it meant to work this way?

Thanks again :)
  • TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    I've noticed that, despite what the event notice says, the weekend bonuses don't begin until 7am on Saturday. It's possible that the weekly bonuses are the same way. I'd check again after the server comes up and see if they apply then. I can say there's no reason for total level to have any affect, since characters under total 1k get daily rebirths even without an event.
    Adeno
  • AdenoAdeno
    It's working now! My characters can be rebirthed in 14 hours (down from 6 days a few hours earlier), thanks :)
  • Atheist42Atheist42
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    It's 21 Jan server time. The event should have switched back to giving Skill Rank-Up Bonus Training +10. Just ranked up Celestial Spike and did not get the bonus.