Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Suggestion: Generation Boost Event - *Extension*

HuwHuw
Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
in Feedback and Suggestions
With the Winter Master Plan Event having just been released, many Milletian's have only just returned, of whom haven't been collecting Shadow Void Crystals & Erinn Light Crystals for very long. With an extension to this event, those players can work towards upgrading their title and grab those reward boxes from completing their generations / spend their event currency in the shop for the lvl.35 Erg Crystal, to help prepare themselves for skill training during the upcoming weeks of the master plan event, as well as for the upcoming trials that await in G25.
Crimsọn

Comments

• CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    While I wouldn't mind the NPCs staying around another week, I want the difficulty nerf gone. I'm very bitter about being forced to clear storyline quests under nerfed conditions just to get event rewards, especially since those storylines aren't replayable. If the NPCs were going to stay around after the difficulty goes back to normal, then I could still get the rewards and also get to play the quests at their intended difficulty settings. It seems very late in the event to get an extension, though.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yeah tbh I didn't quite understood how this event worked and we couldn't view the event page because you deleted it when you updated the site. So it's entirety possible people missed out on this event because of that.

@Katherz
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Yeah tbh I didn't quite understood how this event worked and we couldn't view the event page because you deleted it when you updated the site. So it's entirety possible people missed out on this event because of that.

@Katherz

The event page has been on the site since the release of the revamp site: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/63050/updated-generation-boost-event

The event has also been going on for almost a month. While I understand players are returning due to Master Plan, I don't think it is possible to extend this event in the last 2 remaining days of the event.
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    edited December 9, 2020
    Speaking of the revamped site, only the last 5 posts are on the main page without pressing the "Read More News" button. Right now it shows Art Corner, Soul Streamers, Kart Rider Sale, Maintenance, and Master Plan. Only one of those is an active event in the game. Notably, the G25 Precursor Event isn't on the main page; you have to press "Read More News" in order to even see it, even though the event is less than a week old. It would be great if every event and sale that is normally listed in the Discord maintenance post was visible on the main website page.

Edit: added image
    mabinews.png
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 9, 2020
    Nvm. Read the wrong event name.

Can't they like... Extend the News Feed on main site? Or remove (or move it further back down under active events) the news which are irrelevant by now? Like past streams and maintenances?
    Helsa
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Caissa wrote: »
    Speaking of the revamped site, only the last 5 posts are on the main page without pressing the "Read More News" button. Right now it shows Art Corner, Soul Streamers, Kart Rider Sale, Maintenance, and Master Plan. Only one of those is an active event in the game. Notably, the G25 Precursor Event isn't on the main page; you have to press "Read More News" in order to even see it, even though the event is less than a week old. It would be great if every event and sale that is normally listed in the Discord maintenance post was visible on the main website page.

Edit: added image
    mabinews.png
    Greta wrote: »
    Nvm. Read the wrong event name.

Can't they like... Extend the News Feed on main site? Or remove (or move it further back down under active events) the news which are irrelevant by now? Like past streams and maintenances?

I will bring these suggestions up to the team!
    GretaCrimsọnNegumikoSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Katherz wrote: »
    Crimsọn wrote: »

@Katherz

The event page has been on the site since the release of the revamp site: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/63050/updated-generation-boost-event

The event has also been going on for almost a month. While I understand players are returning due to Master Plan, I don't think it is possible to extend this event in the last 2 remaining days of the event.

Meh it was worth a shot.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I didn't find out that there was a title boost until Sunday night lol.
    At least I got a few days to abuse those moon cult guys in rescue Caravan Joe.