Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

so are we still getting...

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
edited December 11, 2020 in General Chat
the hype for g25 seems to build up, so are we still getting Christmas events?

Christmas is sort of cancelled IRL for most people this days because of virus. It's the first96 week of December yet I still can't find any hint of Christmas in game no snow effect instead of rain, no Christmas decorations, no event announcement, but we did get a peek to g25.
I was actually expecting a Christmas event to start from last maintenance or at least the decors to be added.

Comments

• KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited December 11, 2020
    We'll probably get it late again(dec 26-31.. completely missing christmas appropriateness) and then have it until mid april. .. again..

But if the idea is to have a semi permanent christmasland then I guess it works
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Christmas vacation is when we usually get it.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    noobodyzxz wrote: »

Christmas is sort of cancelled IRL for most people this days because of virus. It's the first96 week of December yet I still can't find any hint of Christmas in game no snow effect instead of rain, no Christmas decorations, no event announcement, but we did get a peek to g25.
    I was actually expecting a Christmas event to start from last maintenance or at least the decors to be added.

I would keep an eye out for it with this week's maintenance on Thursday, if we're going to get it. The following Thursday is actually Christmas Eve, so I doubt we'll get it that late if we're getting it.

It would be nice if we got the Humbuggers event again! So much money. ^_^
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Leinei wrote: »

I would keep an eye out for it with this week's maintenance on Thursday, if we're going to get it. The following Thursday is actually Christmas Eve, so I doubt we'll get it that late if we're getting it.

It would be nice if we got the Humbuggers event again! So much money. ^_^

Yep, we'll get the Christmas decorations and other events come this week. Along with skeleton staff.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    well looks like we didnt get it this week, still waiting for Christmas event cause Christmas IRL is mostly cancelled (for me at least)
    lately we seem to get more and more season themed events rather than events based on occasions/celebrations.

well there is still hope next week (cause I'm not doing G25 yet since I'm not done with with G23 and G24, I'm even still confused with G22 story)
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    well looks like we didnt get it this week, still waiting for Christmas event cause Christmas IRL is mostly cancelled (for me at least)
    lately we seem to get more and more season themed events rather than events based on occasions/celebrations.

well there is still hope next week (cause I'm not doing G25 yet since I'm not done with with G23 and G24, I'm even still confused with G22 story)

it was confirmed in the livestream on Tuesday that will be getting a Christmas Event next week.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Negumiko wrote: »

it was confirmed in the livestream on Tuesday that will be getting a Christmas Event next week.

I actually had somethng to say when I quoted this comment but I forgot
    "awesome finally something to do" (yep this is the only part I remembered)