Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Events Heads-Up! 12/17/2020

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited December 14, 2020 in General Chat
It's that time again, Milletians! This week is a big one as it's all events ending, including the G25 Precursor Event, which likely means we'll be getting the G25 Hypernova -Eclipse- content this Thursday! I hope everyone was able to make it through all preceding content safely and that you all enjoy the new storyline! I know I'm looking forward to playing it!

Starting off while we're on the topic, as I previously mentioned the G25 Precursor Event is ending with Thursday's maintenance. Make sure to aid Caravan Joe against the Black Moon Followers and collect wonderful prizes! Also, don't forget to be in game so you can grow your Black Moon Crystal to its full potential and unlock some nice prizes including gems, combo card points, AP potions, and Golden Experience Fruit!

G25 Precursor Event: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/63700/g25-precursor-event

Next is the Harvest Festival Event! So if anyone was hunting for foodstuffs for this event, make sure to get your last runs in! Some of the more notable prizes of this event were the Autumn Fields Hat that changes by your character's age, the Roaming Rooster Transformation Medal and even Sturdy Eweca Gathering Tools! The complete prize listing can be seen by clicking the link below to the event page.

Harvest Festival Event: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/63268/harvest-festival

The last event ending this week is probably one that's caused stampedes throughout the dungeons of Uladh as players hunted for the rarest of rare materials. I'm talking about the Dungeon Drop Rate Increase Event. Sadly, it's leaving us this week, so make sure everyone gets as many tries for materials you've all been looking for as you can! Just make sure you leave aside enough Nao and/or Guardian Soul Stones to hopefully get you through G25, ok, guys?

Dungeon Drop Rate Increase Event: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/63048/dungeon-drop-rate-increase-event

Oh, and just another heads-up, the maintenance after this one is coming on Wednesday the 23rd, so it's not a Thursday! So anyone looking to try the Kart Rider Pet Box, make sure you get your tries in before that. Also, the Playful Puzzle Event is slated to end AUTOMATICALLY on the 24th at 7am PST.

That's all for now! Happy Gaming, everyone!

13ce11e2b7ce663d5ea461d8a524d638.gif
KensamaofmariWolfsinger

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    SSpafkL.png
    Is this going to be a check, or a storage box?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    SSpafkL.png

Oh, wow, I think either of those would be amazing.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Leinei wrote: »
    SSpafkL.png

Oh, wow, I think either of those would be amazing.

Yeah I think we could use some confirmation on this item because I was about ready to start selling off all my gold boxes. @Katherz
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Puzzle event is slated to end on the 24th at 7 AM PST. I've updated the post :)
    LeineiKensamaofmariCrimsọnWolfsinger
  • LeineiLeinei
    Katherz wrote: »

Thank you, Katherz!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

@Katherz about that 5m storage box...is that a permanent gold storage box or a box that gives you a 5m check?
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640

@Katherz about that 5m storage box...is that a permanent gold storage box or a box that gives you a 5m check?

It is the box that gives you a 5m check. I believe it was previously used as a Festia Instant Prize reward
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 14, 2020

It is the box that gives you a 5m check. I believe it was previously used as a Festia Instant Prize reward

Thanks, I was so close to crashing the gold box market. :D

But you know...that would be a really cool item to have~

Lowkey just manipulated the market. mwahahahaha...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    It's a little late but i didn't even know there was bingo.
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited December 16, 2020

It's part of the event that begins tomorrow, so it hasn't begun yet. XD
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

That's Kensa for you, either notices event when it already ends or thinks they are missing it when it's not even released yet. :D
    Helsa
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »

That's Kensa for you, either notices event when it already ends or thinks they are missing it when it's not even released yet. :D

No, it's just that the new news webpage is confusing. I've just been blindly doing the black moon cultist missions every night to farm exp.
    Leinei