Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Community Livestream - G25 Hypernova: Eclipse

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited December 14, 2020 in Vault
Join Community Manager Katherz as she provides a sneak peek into the G25 Hypernova: Eclipse update! Join us on our Twitch.tv channel Tuesday, December 15th at 1:00 PM PST (4:00 PM EST). CM Katherz will be providing an overview of the new content, events, and sales that this update will be adding! There will also be giveaways throughout the stream.

Don't miss out on the fun. See you Tuesday!

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Heh, talking in the third person!

See ya there, lookin forward to the Generation update.
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Smhlol. Katherz be lazy pasting.
    KatherzWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Now, don't pick on her about the third person business. Maybe her dad is Tarzan. I mean, she doesn't live too far from Tarzana. Coincidence? I think not!
    Crimsọn
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Maybe because Katherz has to work on one hand and take care of cheesebunz on the other hand.
    Crimsọn
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Maybe because Katherz has to work on one hand and take care of cheesebunz on the other hand.

Is that their nickname for Little Helsa!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »

Is that their nickname for Little Helsa!

Good question.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 14, 2020

This is true.

I'VE AN IDEA!!!!!

Start sending diapers to their HQ!
    WolfsingerKatherzKensamaofmari
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Crimsọn wrote: »

This is true.

I'VE AN IDEA!!!!!

Start sending diapers to their HQ!

Size 4 please, thanks ~

:D
    WolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    So to paraphrase, we're getting G25 Part 1 this Thursday, Part 2 will come later, so this coming update won't have the stuff like the Pragarach Technique or the Magigraphy Talent. Part 2's probably going to come in 2021, maybe January or February or something.
    Hope it's not too long of a wait in between parts.

Next, it was acknowledged during the stream after a chat member brought it up, but they're aware of the recent pet summon lag issues affecting many players. It's being looked into, I hope it gets resolved someday soon.

Also, the Bingo event has daily tasks to get sticker packs, but due to how the event works, it's hard to fully blackout the Bingo board, so the Wings for a 4-time blackout aren't gonna be likely without a lot of good luck. The same can be said for even the two/three-time blackout prizes like the outfit selection box, but the outfits also have a random chance of dropping from the gift box you get for each bingo line.

And finally there's gonna be a new gacha. So that'll probably have an announcement page go up within the next few days.

Did I leave anything out?
    Katherz
  • AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    I think I heard there's also gonna be a Christmas sale next week right? I hope so!