Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Did u guys manage to finish it?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    You guys really need to catch up. We don't know how much longer this game will remain online.

But it won't matter around that point then will it?

I hate to leave things unfinished.
    Kensamaofmari
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    You guys really need to catch up. We don't know how much longer this game will remain online.

Depends on my mood for me. Though it could also be one of those things that smacks me in the face twelve years later like "WHY DIDN'T YOU PUT IN THE EFFORT IT WASN'T THAT HARD-"

And then I'm over here remembering how I tried to do....ah, which gen was it, 23, 24, I had my head handed back to me by Cethlenn as just desserts for sticking out my apparently under-leveled neck XD

I'll prolly get around to them eventually.
  • XehalinXehalin
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    Shiryllian wrote: »
    I mean, honestly you didn't miss much by skipping the dialogue. G24 was extremely chatty even though it was far more dangerous than the rest. So much dialogue that could cut in half or even put into one sentence.

"Here's the plan, go there and then there." The end
    VS
    "Here's the plan, (insert 50 page mla format essay here)."

It's going to get worse come g25. It's apparently split into 3 parts.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Depends on my mood for me. Though it could also be one of those things that smacks me in the face twelve years later like "WHY DIDN'T YOU PUT IN THE EFFORT IT WASN'T THAT HARD-"

And then I'm over here remembering how I tried to do....ah, which gen was it, 23, 24, I had my head handed back to me by Cethlenn as just desserts for sticking out my apparently under-leveled neck XD

I'll prolly get around to them eventually.

That's what I said to myself for the last 5 years.
    Wolfsinger
  • Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    edited December 15, 2020
    I had my head handed back to me by Cethlenn as just desserts for sticking out my apparently under-leveled neck XD
    under-trained*

Stats, not levels. Get some skills ranked, pal. I know you're "an Archer" and only ranked Archery skills, but Blacksmithing and Tailoring gives lots of Dex to increase the damage of your Archery.
    (Plus, you can't activate some important Techniques without other stats, so raise everything)
    inb4 "I'm an [other race/whatever class main]"
    That's the variable, not the point

Probably another 10 years minimum. Misunderstandings about how you progress in this game still continue to milk money from people who believe big bucks all that matters. You should just ask Katherz or Alchemy, I'm sure they know the actual answer! :)
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    I had my head handed back to me by Cethlenn as just desserts for sticking out my apparently under-leveled neck XD
    under-trained*

Stats, not levels. Get some skills ranked, pal. I know you're "an Archer" and only ranked Archery skills, but Blacksmithing and Tailoring gives lots of Dex to increase the damage of your Archery.
    (Plus, you can't activate some important Techniques without other stats, so raise everything)

I've actually spent very little time with archery, that system frustrates the heck outta me and I only use it when I deem it necessary. Leveled that for the stat boosts, which also works for many other skills we've got at the moment. I get by with magic and chain fairly successfully most times, though I'm decent-ish with the warrior combat system. Chain is my weapon of choice though. I've also spent a lot of time with the life skills because I enjoyed them as well - most of them. So that's not going to be much help. But thanks, I do appreciate the advice.
    And not just those, before you get the wrong idea XD I've done work with the others as well. I've a decent rounding of skills raised, and keep working to improve the rest for those increased rates. So it might be a lack of experience holding me back, but I'm fairly confident I can call at least some of my own inadequacies at this point. Thank you though, I keep forgetting a few of those skills because they're so obnoxious to max, so its easy to want to put them off. So thanks for the advice!

Also for technicalities, under-leveled is still under-trained :P
    edited December 15, 2020

Tell that to the level 999 players with 1500 strength. :^))
    Kensamaofmari
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990

wait there are lvl 999 players with 1500 str

I'm already lvl 14k and my str is around 800 same to int, dex and will around 700 with luck at around 500
    so how did a lvl 999 have 1500 str
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Man this hurts to read. 14k ttl player for over 4 years (most likely more) and still doesn't know what's up.
    Helsa
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    how did a lvl 999 have 1500 str
    Literally scroll up.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

All depends how one goes about it
    Strength has never been my focus, so we were never playing the same game anyway xD

Strength has never been my focus, so we were never playing the same game anyway xD

You're determined to (at least pretend to) miss the point, huh?
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited December 17, 2020
    Fighting with low ranked skills isn't too hard. Provided you have combat experience that isn't just zombies and brown foxes xD

I think a lot of it is cause most tend to just cheese or bot their skills to rank 1 and then get slammed by anything smarter than a bear-A.I.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited December 17, 2020

Escaping from reality. For this is Mabinogi Fantasy Life.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    so we did get G25 which I wont be doing yet, Currently trying to erase G22 in my head so I can rewatch it on someone else's gameplay, I'll probably do the same with G23 and 24 unless I actually managed to understand how the story went or read the lines on the cutscenes.

I dont find the prizes (was actually gonna write "bribes" here) from the event to be able to force me and drag myself into doing it.
    Kensamaofmari
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Well its meant to be a joke for the most part, but it does seem our senses of humor don't align.
    May fortune favor you in your travels then, see ya later-
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Well its meant to be a joke for the most part, but it does seem our senses of humor don't align.
    May fortune favor you in your travels then, see ya later-