Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Beimnech wouldn't talk to me with my clothes on

JJJJ
Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
edited December 18, 2020 in General Chat
So uhh.... This just happened.
Tried to talk to Beimnech in G25 in "An Uneven Gap" but he refused to talk to me. Something about me wearing rags or something?
I had to take my clothes off to continue the story.

Vtz5v3c.png

e8KoBFo.png

M6d6FlG.png

ryhjlWg.png

E7XZ8k6.png

kimXDnN.png

BzJfYZD.png
Goldtiger01

Comments

• Nightsky7Nightsky7
    Mabinogi Rep: 685
    It's probably because you were wearing the lord of the seas outfit. The same thing happened to me while I was wearing it.
    Goldtiger01
  • ThanaturgistThanaturgist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    It was one of the details I really liked about g25 so far. There's also characters who won't progess the quest and say unique stuff if you're wearing the guardian outfit
    Wolfsinger
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Wow, I totally missed these kinds of details, since I wasn't wearing anything special.
    I think this kind of stuff is really neat.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    HEH HEH I like the title.
  • Goldtiger01Goldtiger01
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited December 19, 2020
    Also happens when you wear the new Guardian Clothes from the puzzle event. It will not only block you from talking to Beimnech, but also Altam in later quests. It took me so long to figure out that that was the reason I couldn't progress lol