Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

what is going on in ruairi server?

NedaleeNedalee
Mabinogi Rep: 410
edited February 12, 2017 in General Chat
What is going on with the soluna sword issue in Ruairi server?
And why hasn't any GM or CM except Sabina responded?
And why were the forums related to this issue kept deleted?
Things are getting more and more suspicious........

Comments

• NedaleeNedalee
    I hope this won't be deleted.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited February 12, 2017
    This topic has already been publicly addressed by Sabina: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/2056/recent-rumors#latest

To reiterate the Code of Conduct:
    Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt (FUD)
    - Do not spread fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) on the forums. This includes making claims on what Nexon’s actions intentions are.

Submit a ticket, the forums are not a place to make requests from GMs.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Because it happened at the beginning of the weekend and Sabina took the time to come in on her day off, while she is sick to address the stupid fake rumors.
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,185
    Fake rumors are fake. Stop spreading FUD.
  • NedaleeNedalee
    I did not request anything.
    I just openned a poll that is about whether it is ok for GM or Cm to give away items to someone they know.
    Also, I mentioned that no other GM or CM addressed anything about this issue. Sabina is, if the rumor is true, directly involved with this issue.
    If it is not your intention to cover things up, you should not delete this poll in my opinion.
  • NedaleeNedalee
    Also, I am neither in this server nor interested in the sword. But as someone who pays to play Mabinogi, I believe I have right to know what is going on and what Nexen's stand on this issue is. I have no intention to spread fear or uncertainty.
    So, I ask you to stop people from posting about this issue.
    Greta
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,185
    edited February 12, 2017
    If the rumors are true, Nexon Corp would be all over this with investigations. We would then see Sabi "leave the community".

If you want to assume anything is true, assume that the Corp is investigating. Until then, it's not the player's business to know how that investigation is going, IF it is going at all.

Continuing to make these posts/threads only adds to the confusion/spam, hence why they are always deleted.

I for one believe this thread and further threads should be locked and deleted.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited February 12, 2017
    There is already a thread to address the issue at hand.

Once again: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/2056/recent-rumors

There is no need to further speculate and spread FUD.

I removed your poll because it was causing FUD as well as making claims on what Nexon's intentions and/or actions are.
    PromesteinCrimsọn
  • NedaleeNedalee
    Some people keep saying that this is just a rumor, but I personally watched a clip on youtube. There was the guy, I forgot his ign, and the sword.
    I believe it is impossible to make the sword atm. Watch it and let's discuss about it. How did he get it? Was it a reward? From what event? the dancing event? There was no announcement about rewards as far as I know.
    How did he get it? Maybe there is something going on in this game.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    He didn't get it from Sabina. It's being investigated but it wasn't from Sabina.
  • DealerDealer
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,325
    edited February 12, 2017
    As someone already said it is the weekend so it is already enough that we got any forum response during this time.

Also again if you want a GM response, you can always file a ticket. I know a GM responded to the issue already through the ticket system and as many already said it stated the item was obtained through gathering materials and crafting the item correctly.

Edit: Bit of a typo there.
    HealingGibbyBuffalos
This discussion has been closed.