Check out the patch notes for the April 15 Update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/66413/patch-notes-april-15th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hi guys, I'm from nao! and I made a pvp video :O

MahaousMahaous
Mabinogi Rep: 1,435
Posts: 98
Member
edited January 19 in General Chat


Hope you guys can leave a comment, and tell me what I can do better, thanks for watching :D



[2020/12/27] Update: Part 2 is out


[2021/01/10] Update: Part 3 is out




[2021/1/19] Update: Another video? :thinking:

Crimsọn

Comments

  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,135
    Posts: 58
    Member
    Mahaous wrote: »


    Hope you guys can leave a comment, and tell me what I can do better, thanks for watching :D

    Wow I was impressed with how well made this was! I would love to see more from this, I really liked how you showed off combo's and even showed the icons. I could never get into PVP because I really don't know how to counter certain attacks but this definitely helped me, especially when you showed how to counter shooting rush. There was only one small detail I noticed and that's the "With" and Without" text at 0:51 had no black border around it so it was kinda hard to read. But honestly that's so small that I feel like its not too much of an issue. I hope you keep doing more of these. <3
    Mahaous
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 62,795
    Posts: 8,273
    Member
    edited December 23, 2020
    I saw you in game. Great video. :)
    MahaousWolfsinger
  • MahaousMahaous
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,435
    Posts: 98
    Member
    thank you
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,240
    Posts: 628
    Member
    given what's possible in the game, the editing job here is really nice.

    I'm not familiar with the art, so my best suggestion is to make the text bigger, give it more space at the bottom.
  • MahaousMahaous
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,435
    Posts: 98
    Member
    Hello, part 2 is out :
    Crimsọn
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,135
    Posts: 58
    Member
    Mahaous wrote: »
    Hello, part 2 is out :

    I feel like you were talking a bit too fast in the second one, also the ninja intro was nice but dragged on a bit too much to get to the pvp tutorial part. Overall is a great video I liked how you explained the moveset for PVPs.
    Mahaous
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 62,795
    Posts: 8,273
    Member
    You can slow his voice down in the video, bonus; it sounds hilarious. :trollface:
  • MahaousMahaous
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,435
    Posts: 98
    Member
    PumpkinRio wrote: »
    Mahaous wrote: »
    Hello, part 2 is out :

    I feel like you were talking a bit too fast in the second one, also the ninja intro was nice but dragged on a bit too much to get to the pvp tutorial part. Overall is a great video I liked how you explained the moveset for PVPs.

    I'll take note to that.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 62,795
    Posts: 8,273
    Member
    edited January 3
    Mahaous wrote: »
    PumpkinRio wrote: »
    Mahaous wrote: »
    Hello, part 2 is out :

    I feel like you were talking a bit too fast in the second one, also the ninja intro was nice but dragged on a bit too much to get to the pvp tutorial part. Overall is a great video I liked how you explained the moveset for PVPs.

    I'll take note to that.

    Just make CC available. Some people have trouble following in class.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Posts: 267
    Member
    This looks cool.
  • MahaousMahaous
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,435
    Posts: 98
    Member
    edited January 10
    I've made part 3!
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 62,795
    Posts: 8,273
    Member
    edited January 10
    Mahaous wrote: »
    I've made part 3!

    I like how you are actually helpful and easy to understand with elite knowledge. Good on you because a lot of the "giga pros" I know are bleeping buttholes and are confusing as hell. A lot of them just tell you; "you need to get this and this and this and why don't you have any gold??? LOL." Then they ignore you. You actually EXPLAIN the mechanics in this game!

    So from me and a lot of other players; THANK YOU.
    Mahaous
  • MahaousMahaous
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,435
    Posts: 98
    Member
    Made a new video:
    Crimsọn