Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Helping Hands in Erinn

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited December 21, 2020 in Vault
'Tis the season for giving and the Warm-Hearted Volunteer is looking for helpers! Travel around Erinn spreading good will and cheer (and the occasional carol) to earn sweet rewards such as the new Christmas Wreath Chair or Homestead Glowing Christmas Tree! Check out the details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Wednesday, December 23rd After Maintenance - Thursday, January 14th Before Maintenance

mabinogi-helping-hands-in-erinn_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    That snow globe is pretty ornate.
    Wolfsinger
  • IronMarielIronMariel
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    edited December 22, 2020
    Hi! Quick question, the maintenance tomorrow is NOT affecting the Puzzle event right? Cuz the Puzzle event ends on the 24th, but this event says Dec 23rd after maintenance. Just a lil confused ^^'

edit: nvm!! the Maintenance post on the main page answered my question I think :D'
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    Man, I was so gonna give this event a hard pass and then saw the steamed bun hat. I NEEDZ IT.
  • Thanh86Thanh86
    Mabinogi Rep: 715
    Interesting idea, never going fix Advancement Test Hall. So add Skip Dan Ticket from Advancement Ticket Box.

Only missing is Life-Dan Ticket.