Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Winter Reforge Time 2020

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited December 22, 2020 in Vault
As the year comes to a close, we're bringing back the Reforge Time Event and a Reforging Tool sale! Get 30% off the Fine and Credne's Reforging Tools, and pick yourself up some Refined Reforging Tools PLUS and Premium Reforging Tools to get your equipment in the best shape possible. Check out the details on the webpost!

Event Dates: Saturday, December 26th, 12:00 AM PST - Sunday, December 27th, 11:59 PM PST | Saturday, January 2nd, 12:00 AM PST - Sunday, January 3rd, 11:59 PM PST

Sale Dates: Wednesday, December 23rd, After Maintenance - Thursday, January 7th, Before Maintenance

201217-mbw-2484-refinedplusreforgingtools-940x290.jpg

Comments

• AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    edited December 23, 2020
    I managed to get my sword from Rank 3 to Rank 1 in around 42 Premium Reforging Tools. Good luck to all :)

Kensamaofmari
  • NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Adeno wrote: »
    I managed to get my sword from Rank 3 to Rank 1 in around 42 Premium Reforging Tools. Good luck to all :)

you know the event is on the weekends right?
  • AdenoAdeno
    Just learned about it earlier, but it's ok, I got what I wanted :)
  • RicciSantorumRicciSantorum
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    Using premium and refined reforging tools, I still get transformation lines on rank 1 items. Almost every time, there's a transformation line. A couple times, was actually transformation duration. Am I missing something?
    Adeno
  • AdenoAdeno
    Using premium and refined reforging tools, I still get transformation lines on rank 1 items. Almost every time, there's a transformation line. A couple times, was actually transformation duration. Am I missing something?

Good point, I also wondered about that. I just recorded another round of Premium Reforging Tools on my equipment and indeed, transformation related skill bonuses do appear. All equipment are Rank 1 and they even all have 3 lines already.

The note on the Winter Reforge Time 2020 says "Reforging Rank 1 does not have Demigod, Paladin, Dark Knight or Beast Mode options."

0:55 - Spirit of Order [Transforming] Max HP 15 Level, Fury of Connous [Transforming] Max Stamina 6 Level
    1:46 - Sharpness of Con. [Transforming] DEX 8 Level
    1:56 - Shield of Physis [Transforming] Max HP 14 Level
    4:15 - Daemon of Physis Duration 7 Level, Shield of Physis [Transforming] Max HP 17 Level
    4:43 - Shield of Physis [Transforming] Max HP 12 Level
    4:52 - Fury of Connous [Transforming] Min Injury Rate 14 Level
    5:10 - Fury of Connous [Transforming] Max Stamina 17 Level
    5:44 - Fury of Connous [Transforming] Max HP Amplify 18 Level
    5:52 - Daemon of Physis Duration 4 Level