Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Second-Last Post Wins!

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I can only help those who show up, helsa XD
  • Juliet1972Juliet1972
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    I give up.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    It's the journey that matters.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »

You scared them away.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa

You scared them away.

Moi?
    cccb2778f7527d26eb0f052b0871fbf3.jpg
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    The forums will end up being scrapped or everybody ends up getting banned before anybody «wins» according to the parameters that are deemed for winning. Out of all of the things you could possibly «win» I would not choose to pursue something like this anyway. I also wish to make a RANDOM ANNOUNCEMENT... I have RECENTLY DECIDED that I shall NOW (temporarily anyway) become a TRUMP-SUPPORTER ! Now WHY the HELL would I CHOOSE to become a TRUMP-SUPPORTER, you ask ? O_O

Well... canst thou believe it!? ALL THIS TIME I HAD NO IDEA THAT THERE WAS EVEN A DONALD J. TRUMP YouTube CHANNEL ! O_O Yes, like, literally, I ONLY LEARNED ABOUT THIS like ~20 MINUTES AGO. Whilst I started out with a rather «neutral» disposition towards him, when I compare what one source says versus what another source says, and I find some glaring discrepancies, such as what former CNN-Reporter Sharyl Attkisson has been pointing out for the last several years in a row, I am necessarily forced and compelled to file certain «sources» into the same category as I view the «pseudo-skeptics» (especially given how their cult-oriented & dishonest-behaviours are literally the same across the board... especially the part about when they scream «there's no evidence» even in the face of literal mountains-worth that have be piled up & accumulated for literal centuries).
    Juliet1972 wrote: »
    I want to win.
    «America will never be destroyed from outside (military) invasion; if America were to fall, it would only be through infiltration from within and the people destroying themselves (through willful-ignorance).» -Tommy Jeffer-something (para-phrased into more correct & accurate meaning)

«And that's what the owners [i.e.: owners of the U.S. corporation that everybody falsely believes is a country] count on; the fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant... of the big red, white and blue [censored] that's being jammed up their [censored] every day.» -George Carlin (from 1994 performance... or was it 1993...anyway...)

What people thought about George Carlin in 1993 : Damn, that guys hilarious, one the funniest comedians... ever...!
    What people thought about George Carlin in 2003 : Hmm, okay, some the stuff he said seems to be ironically true...
    What people thought about George Carlin in 2013 : The man must have been a True Prophet !
    What people think about George Carlin now : ...just going to say that comments still come in even to this very day on just about any George Carlin video in existence. Yup, I just looked, comments from as recently as literally yesterday or sometimes even only a few hours or even only a few minutes ago, even though most of these videos were uploaded like literally years and years and years and years and years ago.

«If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.» -Thomas Jefferson

inb4theCCPt00bbans&deletestheDJTYTChanneltosaveitsownfacefromitstiestointerferinginforeigncultures
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    I'd say you like living on the edge but you write way too much text to be in any danger of running out of space and therefore falling :P
    Habimaru
  • HelsaHelsa
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    I'd say you like living on the edge but you write way too much text to be in any danger of running out of space and therefore falling :P

Wolfie, did I ever congratulate you for actually winning that other thread?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Why yes you did! Hopefully I'll be congratulating you likewise soon :)
  • HelsaHelsa

Why yes you did! Hopefully I'll be congratulating you likewise soon :)

Do you Really think so! XD
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Don't you know...? Falling off world-edges is FUN ! And of course The Russians made me do it !
    They are also, how-ever, apparently The Hope of the World (against world-slavery via the financial-systems).
    A world where everybody is completely debt-free is a huge step forward.
  • HelsaHelsa
    . . . and so another January 1 to January 1 annual cycle begins yet again.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Here we go round again
  • HelsaHelsa
    Here we go round again

A cavalcade, a Mulberry Bush, if you will, of posts! Those of you who are about to post, we salute you.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    A cavalcade, a Mulberry Bush, if you will, of posts! Those of you who are about to post, we salute you.

Oh dear; my bad. "Those of you who are about to post, ..." is the object, not the subject, of the sentence. Remember I verb me, he verbs him, she verbs her, they verb them, and who verbs whom.
    Those of you who whom are about to post, we salute you.

There, that's better.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Should I really bother to re-correct this erroneous correction ?
    The first one was already correct. To explain this more clearly I will use other conjugations in parallel...

«Those of you who are about to post...»
    «...he is about to post...»
    «...she is about to post...»

When you use «whom» it parallels with...
    «...him is about to post...»
    «...her is about to post...»

Trust me, I speak multiple languages, or maybe don't bother (trusting).
    After all I believe what certain people say about Q.
    Those of you who whom are about to post, we salute you.
    There, that's better.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    edited January 10, 2021
    Nice to find someone who knows that and I'm not just a nerd-
  • HelsaHelsa
    That's adorable, we salute he or she. Nah.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    lol