Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Buying List!!

OshichanOshichan
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited December 28, 2020 in Nao Marketplace
Hello! I'm looking to buy the following items:

Skill Books:
-Eternal Rest *PRIORITY*
-Cor Meditation Method Research -Beginner-
-Cor Meditation Method Research -Intermediate-
-Rest Time is the Best Time - Part 1

Materials:
-Hellhound Skull

Clothes/Wings:
-Pitch Black Dominion Wings
-Black Rose Wig (F)
-Radiant Black Rose Overwings

Misc.:
-Homestead Snowflower Tree
-Homestead Shiny Snowflower Tree
-#938260 Cloth Dye Ampoule 75k
-Pan's Special Gold Coin Box 1m
-Lorna's Special Gold Coin Box 1m
-Carasek's Bag (10x16) Coupon

Just NMPs if not listed at Rosalgia

Comments

• OshichanOshichan
    bumps
  • TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    I've got a Manus Brand Disinfectant I can sell ya. I'll guarantee to beat lowest AH price.
    I also have a Hellhound Skull for sale, but I can't guarantee a price because AH has been flooded lately, with event giving out Math Adv passes like candy.

It'll be a few hours before I'm able to log in, but feel free to Add or Note "Koishi".
    Oshichan
  • OshichanOshichan
    Timefall wrote: »
    I've got a Manus Brand Disinfectant I can sell ya. I'll guarantee to beat lowest AH price.
    I also have a Hellhound Skull for sale, but I can't guarantee a price because AH has been flooded lately, with event giving out Math Adv passes like candy.

It'll be a few hours before I'm able to log in, but feel free to Add or Note "Koishi".

I got the Nubes but I'll message you now about the skull! :D