Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unable to get Teardrop of the Spirit Keyword

BubbleblibBubbleblib
Mabinogi Rep: 2,800
in Help
As the title suggests I am unable to get this keyword. I just finished g24 part 1 and am trying to do the next few quests with the moon stone debris. To make the Moon Stone Water though I need a Teardrop of the Spirit. I have found that I do not have this keyword as I think I skipped g3 (so long ago now I don't remember exactly). I am also unable to obtain it through the Dark Knight quest as I don't have the keyword to get the pass from Tarlach who is now also a child so idk how that impacts things. It seems kind of silly that I will have to rely on other players to get Teardrops of the Spirit as a good number are needed.

Is there anything that can be done and is anyone else encountering this? Thank you
1Malaysia

Comments

• 1Malaysia1Malaysia
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Bubbleblib wrote: »
    As the title suggests I am unable to get this keyword. I just finished g24 part 1 and am trying to do the next few quests with the moon stone debris. To make the Moon Stone Water though I need a Teardrop of the Spirit. I have found that I do not have this keyword as I think I skipped g3 (so long ago now I don't remember exactly). I am also unable to obtain it through the Dark Knight quest as I don't have the keyword to get the pass from Tarlach who is now also a child so idk how that impacts things. It seems kind of silly that I will have to rely on other players to get Teardrops of the Spirit as a good number are needed.

Is there anything that can be done and is anyone else encountering this? Thank you

what server are you in now?

• BubbleblibBubbleblib
    Originally from Tarlach so now part of the Nao server
  • 1Malaysia1Malaysia
    come to channel 2 tara stonehenge(where shadow mission portal located) now i got one for you
  • BubbleblibBubbleblib
    I appreciate the gesture very much but kind of looking for a way to get them myself as you need 24 teardrops to clear all the moon stones :<
  • 1Malaysia1Malaysia
    well, 1 better than nothing?
    I appreciate the gesture very much but kind of looking for a way to get them myself as you need 24 teardrops to clear all the moon stones :<

well 1 better than nothing?
  • BubbleblibBubbleblib
    Still looking for some way to get the keyword :<
  • 1Malaysia1Malaysia
    Still looking for some way to get the keyword :<

taken from wiki
    dc5e8858a9e45c616d62b8101eb22839.png

• andy123andy123
    Im having the same problem and finding players that are willing to help is hard. Is there anything that can be done about this?
    Maybe change the way in which you can get the tear drops.