Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ailionoa Haute Box

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited January 6, 2021 in Vault
Ailionoa has been working on new designs and it is time to show them off! Show off simple elegance with the new Ailionoa Haute outfits. Make your Homestead look beautiful with the new Homestead Flower Petal Fountain and Homestead Cotton Boll Vase. Or transform into Etain and Enya from the G25 Hypernova: Eclipse update with their transformation medals! Check out the details on the webpost.

Sale Dates: Thursday, January 7th, After Maintenance - Thursday, January 28th, Before Maintenance

201223_ailionoahautebox_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg
Wolfsinger

Comments

• AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    I'm excited about the Altam title that's a possible item from this gachapon. I also find the gestures to be very cute, especially the "MY EYES!!!" gesture lol!
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Adeno wrote: »
    I'm excited about the Altam title that's a possible item from this gachapon. I also find the gestures to be very cute, especially the "MY EYES!!!" gesture lol!

That gesture made me laugh, I might just try to find that one.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Adeno wrote: »

What does the Altam title do? They didn't list the stats for that anywhere.
  • AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    What does the Altam title do? They didn't list the stats for that anywhere.

Max Damage +28, Critical +10%, Magic Defense +12, Magic Protection +8, and Max HP +50

It's one of those older titles :)