Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Elenoa New Look Box

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited November 6, 2020 in Content from Other Regions
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/event_view.asp?id=4888509
Please visit the link to view animated content.

tP2poKY.jpg
Q9gpVGN.jpg
5kSKpW0.jpg
0ukq05h.jpg
TKxhDIX.jpg
zakHZoc.jpg
oWOXjVu.jpg
oTnt5IK.jpg
PbuUlrJ.jpg
bw9wxel.jpg
Mvc2fjr.jpg
pu9jJS3.jpg
AdenoKensamaofmariWolfsingerHelsa
  1. Like this gacha?7 votes
    1. Yes
       71% (5 votes)
    2. No
       29% (2 votes)

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 6, 2020
    God all the images are broken, will fix when I get home. XD

Ok finally fixed. Also I don't know why I have not done this before, but I am going to start posting polls in these threads from here on out.
    AdenoKensamaofmariWolfsingerHelsa
  • AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    I like them, very cute! It's funny how the guy's "chair" or bed is a luggage and he doesn't seem happy about it :D The outfits are very nice and classy, like something from the movie "Somewhere in Time".

The story, as I imagine it, is that the girl is a bit too possessive of her boyfriend, so she puts him in her luggage during her travels to ensure that he always stays by her side. The guy is screaming as he's coming out of the luggage in the picture because he's trying to escape.

"I shouldn't have dated someone who enjoys sitting on top of giant bottles!" the guy yells.

After his escape, the girl becomes lonely so she cuts off her beautiful long hair, and that's how the second hairstyle came to be.
    Crimsọn
  • ValenthValenth
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    wowowow an actually cute gacha.
    CrimsọnWolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I actually really like this style....elegant and cute at the same time. Love it x3
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I have to agree that this set is pretty elegant and adorable.
    WolfsingerHelsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I have to agree that this set is pretty elegant and adorable. Looks like early 1900's fashion.
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I have to agree that this set is pretty elegant and adorable. Looks like early 1900's fashion.
    Helsa
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    This is one of those gachas where I'm meh on the outfits but I want to jump all over the homestead stuff.
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerCrimsọnRadiant Dawn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 6, 2021
    "Ailionoa Haute Box" is now available on 1/7/2021 after maintenance.
    https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/64235
  • AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    I want the female set for my lady ghost character. She'll look awesome in that nice outfit. I hope to pull it out from the gachapon with my remaining NX :)

I wish Nexon would also give us new armor costumes soon. I'm a fan of heavy armor (light armor is ok) and there's not a lot of them in the game right now.
    Wolfsinger
  • DemoncatDemoncat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    Another absolutely trash gacha x.x when are they going to actually make GOOD outfits e.e