Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lf info on echostone reforge

SherimTheGiantSherimTheGiant
Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
in General Chat
Hi ladies and gents.

I have two questions for you all:
1. Has anyone rolled/seen the "Red echostone Trowing attack CD reduction" reforge?
2.(if it exists) can anyone tell me how much Cd is reduced for each point?

If anyone can help i would appreciate it alot!
(If you don't know ask your pro friends)

Alexina: Sherim (the Giant)

Comments

• Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    1. Has anyone rolled/seen the "Red echostone Trowing attack CD reduction" reforge?

No.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Visit this link and it will show you all the possible reforges and what they can be on: https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Reforge
  • TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    There's also a few reforges that aren't on that list, which can only appear on echostones. They're listed here, under Echostone Exclusive Reforges section: https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Echostone#Echostone_Exclusive_Reforges

According to this list, someone HAS seen throwing attack cooldown on an echostone, but not enough information is present.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Something tells me they need this for training. Cool downs during training sucks.
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    Sherim the Giant seems to have a lot of racial pride so I'm hoping this is for Atlatl Ego.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Caissa wrote: »
    Sherim the Giant seems to have a lot of racial pride so I'm hoping this is for Atlatl Ego.

:D
  • SherimTheGiantSherimTheGiant
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    Thanks all for the reply's.
    (atlatl ego indeed)
    I will keep searching the Action house Echostone section for the cd version.

Enjoy gaming!
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    No one has any proof that this echostone awakening reforge exists at all besides exactly one copy of some oddly passed around grainy image. While I would like to believe that it exists, no evidence of it besides the easily fakeable single one exists.

All unique reforges to echostones were revealed by Nexon themselves when sidhe was released, though they didn't get into some specifics like different maxes/mins for exisiting reforges (I could speak on this for hours). That said, the wiki needs a lot of info on awakenings in general. But there's not one single user of that awakening on either server.

tldr; CD awakening reforge probably doesn't exist, sorry to say
    edited January 12, 2021
    Megasoul wrote: »
    No one has any proof that this echostone awakening reforge exists at all besides exactly one copy of some oddly passed around grainy image. While I would like to believe that it exists, no evidence of it besides the easily fakeable single one exists.

All unique reforges to echostones were revealed by Nexon themselves when sidhe was released, though they didn't get into some specifics like different maxes/mins for exisiting reforges (I could speak on this for hours). That said, the wiki needs a lot of info on awakenings in general. But there's not one single user of that awakening on either server.

tldr; CD awakening reforge probably doesn't exist, sorry to say

You're too late and OP clearly wants to believe it exists, anyway. So, I guess we'll just have to wait until they've wasted 10k AP -- or months and months in searching AH -- trying to roll it.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited January 12, 2021

You're too late and OP clearly wants to believe it exists, anyway. So, I guess we'll just have to wait until they've wasted 10k AP -- or months and months in searching AH -- trying to roll it.

I mean, I've spent tens of thousands of AP rolling echostones and never seen it, on any level (not that it was the only thing I was looking for). Obviously if it does exist, it's completely possible I was really unlucky and didn't get it. I've never seen one and never heard of anyone getting it. More importantly, no meta players are advertising that they are buying one which tells me that no one has seen a Korean player with one and gotten the idea to grab one for themselves. There's also the fact that a TA CD reforge/echostone would completely change the viability of throwing attack (imo) so it's unlikely that such an OP reforge exists.
    edited January 12, 2021
    Maia wrote: »

I mean, I've spent tens of thousands of AP rolling echostones and never seen it, on any level (not that it was the only thing I was looking for). Obviously if it does exist, it's completely possible I was really unlucky and didn't get it. I've never seen one and never heard of anyone getting it. More importantly, no meta players are advertising that they are buying one which tells me that no one has seen a Korean player with one and gotten the idea to grab one for themselves. There's also the fact that a TA CD reforge/echostone would completely change the viability of throwing attack (imo) so it's unlikely that such an OP reforge exists.

I'm convinced that the mathematical probability of obtaining it to confirm its existence would have been certain to occur within 4000 rolls (10k AP if you only roll twice per run), level negligible. I'll take data, science, and statistics over public trends and elitist dogma, no matter the situation. Despite that, there's some weight to what you're saying about the general public's desire to simply imitate "the best (tm)" gear strategies from KR, as I also agree that we'd be seeing a demand for it in the case a KR player made a video showcasing its usage. But, that obviously leaves open the door to the fact that there are KR players who don't feel the need to broadcast their gameplay, so there's the possibility that a KR player does have it and we just don't know about it and/or it does exist and they all possibly just think its too trashy to see real use in modern content.

Regardless, I'd like to see more feedback from other Sidhe-dwellers like yourself in regards to this matter. I know a lot myself about what does and doesn't exist on echostones, but perhaps I've missed something. :thinking:

Or, someone can just bribe Rydian into checking the code, if any exists to check.