Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

That's.. so stupid (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

MochikoMochiko
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited January 7, 2021 in General Chat
Long story short, I only log on to AFK for events (because real life stuff, ya know?). I thought we could buy all the pieces for the event outfit whenever (once it became available). I didn't realize it was only available for those specific weeks.. Yes. I skimmed over the details on the event page and derp'd big time for it. I guess I'll be without shoes and gloves.. Well, I'm gonna go cry in a corner now 。・゚’(*/益\*) ‘゚・。
  1. How do you guys feel about this?5 votes
    1. I feel like someone's about to get yeet'd off a damn cliff (ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( o°o)
       40% (2 votes)
    2. I don't feel anything at all.. I'm already dead inside ಥ‿ಥ
       20% (1 vote)
    3. It doesn't faze me. Money talks ლ(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ლ)
       40% (2 votes)

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    There's always the auction house. Of course, it's gonna cost you a ton of gold. Think of the extra gold as the cost for fixing the problem.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Doesn't faze me. Buy my stuff. :trollface:
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    edited January 8, 2021
    uhhhh I dont think whata u did is considered stupid (compared to the things I did)

I DID MORE STUPID THINGS : (cause looking at myself at a third person perspective makes me laugh to all of my stupidity)

I only found out recently that master plan events is usually when most people rank their skills, I thought the 2x ap part of the event is the perfect time to drink meditation pots/lazy pot and I could just rest and go afk earning ap without doing anything cause that sounds like a master plan. I think it was during the event where we get training seals for certain talents if those talents reach a certain rank, I actually think of it to be in reversed way where we exchange the item we receive daily to receive training seals that would be used to rank up talents to those ranks. I only found out how it actually works half way into the event after a friend explained it to me. Even if I read the event page many times I'm just stupid enough to not understand it at all or maybe my mind is just programmed in a way to avoid grinding.

getting confused with event details

getting confused with time and date especially with events

getting confused with almost anything

feeding a 10cm gem to the wrong spirit weapon

buying stuff that would cost all my gold in bank (many times)

buying something just to find out it will be half prized the next day (yes it includes stuff that cost all my gold in bank)

buying something I could literally get for free

being broke and being lazy

putting all sort of random stuff in my hs now its somewhat a challenge for many to enter and move around it without lagging

having the urge to kill an enemy in a certain way even if there are other better methods to do it

uncontrollably kill stealing with fh by refelx even if I already got scolded not to kill steal (I only have my fingers on "E" and "space" cause I set up my auto aiming to space cause Im too lazy to use mouse to aim sometimes)

apologizing even if that person already told u they hate people who keeps apologizing but stills do it again (yes its from kill stealing)

not wanting to progress with generations cause I cant catchup to how fast cutscenes are

spending hours typing a very long reply full of explanations and research to a post in forums. Typing it in notepad selecting all but forgets to copy it, closing without saving and after realizing that I forgot to copy it and lost all that research and work proceeds to express annoyance and lack of interest ruining someone else fun (yes thats what happened merge people) and avoiding forums for days cause the pain and memory of my mistake haunts me

forgetting that I should be doing stuff in game now but got distracted and typed this whole thing
    CrimsọnZackTheCrusader
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    uhhhh I dont think whata u did is considered stupid (compared to the things I did)

I DID MORE STUPID THINGS : (cause looking at myself at a third person perspective makes me laugh to all of my stupidity)

I only found out recently that master plan events is usually when most people rank their skills, I thought the 2x ap part of the event is the perfect time to drink meditation pots/lazy pot and I could just rest and go afk earning ap without doing anything cause that sounds like a master plan. I think it was during the event where we get training seals for certain talents if those talents reach a certain rank, I actually think of it to be in reversed way where we exchange the item we receive daily to receive training seals that would be used to rank up talents to those ranks. I only found out how it actually works half way into the event after a friend explained it to me. Even if I read the event page many times I'm just stupid enough to not understand it at all or maybe my mind is just programmed in a way to avoid grinding.

getting confused with event details

getting confused with time and date especially with events

getting confused with almost anything

feeding a 10cm gem to the wrong spirit weapon

buying stuff that would cost all my gold in bank (many times)

buying something just to find out it will be half prized the next day (yes it includes stuff that cost all my gold in bank)

buying something I could literally get for free

being broke and being lazy

putting all sort of random stuff in my hs now its somewhat a challenge for many to enter and move around it without lagging

having the urge to kill an enemy in a certain way even if there are other better methods to do it

uncontrollably kill stealing with fh by refelx even if I already got scolded not to kill steal (I only have my fingers on "E" and "space" cause I set up my auto aiming to space cause Im too lazy to use mouse to aim sometimes)

apologizing even if that person already told u they hate people who keeps apologizing but stills do it again (yes its from kill stealing)

not wanting to progress with generations cause I cant catchup to how fast cutscenes are

spending hours typing a very long reply full of explanations and research to a post in forums. Typing it in notepad selecting all but forgets to copy it, closing without saving and after realizing that I forgot to copy it and lost all that research and work proceeds to express annoyance and lack of interest ruining someone else fun (yes thats what happened merge people) and avoiding forums for days cause the pain and memory of my mistake haunts me

forgetting that I should be doing stuff in game now but got distracted and typed this whole thing

Textbook sociopath. :D
    ZackTheCrusader
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    So sorry.