Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Game crash as soon log in

DurutadDurutad
Mabinogi Rep: 305
in Technical Support
hey i trying to log in the game as soon i chose the character to log in the game crash. Already repair the install game but still the same not working

Comments

• DurutadDurutad
    edited January 10, 2021
    this only happen to the main character
    Start up> Log in> Second password > Character select > Loading Screen > Crash
  • DurutadDurutad
    find the problem but dont know how to solve it properly.
    is the fishing event, as soon i get near the game crash. I have to walk away every second i have when the game not crash and make the way out but i will not be able to enjoy the event
  • DurutadDurutad
    Solved
    i find the new wireless adapter i using dndt working properly but i changed and work now soo how do i close this?
  • LovePandaLovePanda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    I'm having a similar issue. I'm on a much less laggy channel the any of the others atm. I get on ad put my pole in the water, within a few seconds I crash. This has been happening for a few days now.... is it ever going to get fixed?