Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Baltane Mission (weekly event)

ookieookie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
in Help
how come when i click the EXIT button after i complete the mission successfully a popup asks me if i want to forfeit the mission then leave...i did the Nowhere To Run, and it says MISSION COMPLETE...but when i try to leave i get that popup...any ideas about what's going on

Comments

• CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    Nowhere to Run is one of the missions that do not give completion rewards. For example, when you complete a Shadow Mission, there is a popup that tells you how much EXP and Gold you have earned for completing it. Nowhere to Run only has a timer before the enemies stop appearing. There isn't a way to "win." The missions that count for completion credit are specifically listed out on the quest.
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    edited January 12, 2021
    GUESS WHAT...(excited)

i had done Nowhere To Run (NTR) twice...confused me as to how it ended...but...both missions STILL COUNTED towards the 3 needed...the 3 are non-specific with only the last requirement needing to be a specific mission...i did Counterattack 1 time thinking i still had to do 2 others from the list afterwards...NOPE...Counterattack was counted ALONG WITH the other 2 NTR giving me the 3 missions total, plus the final requirement, thus finishing the entire quest...WOO to the OOT...the confusing part was that it didn't keep a count of how many were done visually on the quest...we had a Tir Chonaill event that did that with party decorations (and the lanterns one) that was equally confusing at first because it too didn't 'chart' the accumulated completions as they were done...long story short...they counted, and i'm done...sweeeeeeeeeett