Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

RIP The Greatest Glitch

KeiyomaKeiyoma
Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
in General Chat
I will miss you for the rest of my days, infinite hailstorm. You should of stayed forever. On behalf of all career mages, rest in peace.
Goldtiger01SherriWolfsinger

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Gone but not forgotten..
    Keiyoma
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    We also can no longer cheese the circle rooms in Revived Illusion by archor rushing in and not moving :(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Shakaya wrote: »
    We also can no longer cheese the circle rooms in Revived Illusion by archor rushing in and not moving :(

Rip.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

Dang, why are all the good glitches being removed? Looks like I won't be doing Revived Illusion on Elite for a long time..
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    Sherri wrote: »

Dang, why are all the good glitches being removed? Looks like I won't be doing Revived Illusion on Elite for a long time..

It didn't actually work that well on Elite because the Salamanders would just lava the whole circle whether they could see you or not.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Keiyoma wrote: »
    I will miss you for the rest of my days, infinite hailstorm. You should of stayed forever. On behalf of all career mages, rest in peace.

The infinite duration wasn't really significant, the big loss is we don't keep HS loaded after getting knocked back... Nexon really hates magic. :(
  • FOXAssassinFOXAssassin
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Keiyoma wrote: »

The infinite duration wasn't really significant, the big loss is we don't keep HS loaded after getting knocked back... Nexon really hates magic. :(

That's not true. They just play favorites.

Firebolt and Lightning rod is all you need /s

-
    In all seriousness that's how most skillsets are. There's one to two meta skills and everything else is just kind of -there-.

I liked the Hailstorm bug just because it actually meant that it could be used in far wider situations, not because of the timer, but because of the knockdown.