Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• TabariTabari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    edited January 8, 2021
    W0rYwaO.jpg

Head: Wiggling Ribbon Kitty Headband
    Outfit: Ruby Adorned Alchemist Suit (F)
    Hands: Snowy Crystal Gloves (F)
    Feet: Ruby Adorned Alchemist Boots (F)
    Accessory 1: Fluffy Kitty Tail
    Accessory 2: Female Sword Spirit Wings
    Accessory 3: Jeweled Forehead Decoration (Face Accessory Slot Exclusive)

Even though I have the rest of the Ruby Adorned Alchemist parts, I didn't care for the look, and the "Beret" was covering up the Face Accessory and doesn't match well with my hair style. I don't even know why they even named it a beret, it looks more like a veil, and the Cuffs just look too poofy; plus I ran out of the dyes to match the rest.

Funny thing about the Snowy Crystal Gloves, when I bought them, Part A was already the same shade as my skin tone, so I didn't even need to dye it.

UPDATE!!

I saw these Earthy Frostblossom Wings and just HAD to get them, they match so perfectly with my outfit I couldn't pass them up.
    UnllRhf.jpg
    Musicat
  • TabariTabari
    edited January 18, 2021
    Finally got all the parts, not going to bother trying to buy any of the wings or the Special Sacred Light Dress (F), they're all out of my price range.
    cErUom0.jpg

Head: Sacred Light Wig and Hat (F)
    Outfit: Sacred Light Dress (F)
    Hands: Sacred Light Gloves (F)
    Feet: Sacred Light Shoes (F)
    Accessory 1: Great Spirit Puck Support Puppet
    Accessory 2: Winter Moonlight Ceremony Wings
  • TabariTabari
    edited January 27, 2021
    I've been splurging a bit lately, so I've got another new set
    6UsAbpv.jpg

Head: Noblesse Deity Wig and Hair Piece (F)
    Outfit: Noblesse Deity Wear (F)
    Hands: Noblesse Deity Gloves (F)
    Feet: Noblesse Deity Shoes (F)
    Accessory 1: Great Spirit Puck Support Puppet
    Accessory 2: Winter Moonlight Ceremony Wings
    Accessory 3: Jeweled Forehead Decoration (Face Accessory Slot Exclusive) (kind of hidden by Hair Piece)

Found the wig without the Hair Piece so you can see the face accessory better
    ytHxLn8.jpg
    Musicat
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    edited January 23, 2021
    Got this ensemble just now (among other things):

PcChmrn.jpg

Wig: Dark Divination Wig
    Outfit: Sp. Lovely Winter Date Cape Coat
    Gloves: Laighlinne Unbalanced Gloves
    Boots: Lovely Winter Date Boots
    Face Accessory: Magic Librarian Glasses

WATEvVe.jpg

Haven't been active lately, but I'm planning to sit one weekend for the current gen (was waiting for it the moment it dropped in KR, and I heard it's really quite good). Until then, tho, imma keep on lurking and keeping up with my wardrobe xD
    Musicat
  • DemoncatDemoncat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    edited February 12, 2021
    LittleCeci wrote: »
    Hello, sorry its been awhile. I'm grateful that people are still posting outfits here though so thank you. :) I'll still try to post when I can, if you been following my tumblr you saw that I had posted 2 outfits about a week or so ago. I'll be posting one here now and the other tomorrow if I have time or Saturday.

@Demoncat Sounds very awesome, would love to see it sometime. Moonlight Attire is very gorgeous and I love seeing how people dye it. :D

@Nilrem Hello and I agree, I rarely see that outfit around so its nice to see someone wearing it. Love the colors you used to dye it and the Brill heels together with it.

@Moritales Hello thank you for sharing your beautiful outfit on this thread (and for being your first post). I love the shades of yellow you used and love everything you used with the outfit. :D Its been awhile since I seen someone use that outfit, Large Ribbon and Butterfly wings.

@Tabari Love the color combo you used with those wings, I definitely don't see them that often (and not sure I seen that color) and looks awesome. Thank you for continuing to post your lovely outfits on here!

@roastedpig hello and its okay, long as you keep coming back haha. I love how you paired up the bonnet with the water spirit outfit and the colors match very well, I love it. I haven't been able to decide on shoes on mine so its sitting in dressing room (hopefully some new shoes might give me inspiration to get it to work).

@Servillius I tested the gloves with a trade unlock potion I got from recent hot time event and they don't show up. :( Sorry hopefully more gloves get released soon (or the set gets re-released) so you can compliment your outfit.

I know its been awhile but hope everyone is having a great 2020! I took these pictures a little bit after the Halloween Event. I really enjoyed the Moonlight Dreams Story and glad that it ended the way it did. I also really liked the character Gillach and so much I tried to do a cosplay of him when he’s a puppet. There’s no Eluned Version of Moonlight Dreams Warlock Wig (M) so I used Eluned Waffle Wizard Wig (F) which looked similar and I already had the Loose-Fit Knitwear. The Halo and Wind-Up Tail are probably my favorite things to wear so I left them on (and thought it seemed fitting). I did get a Gilliach Puppet from the Event Shop though I didn’t have any Mini Dyes to dye him yet. But one day I’ll eventually dye him and show pictures when I do. Hopefully soon I’ll have pictures of two new outfits that I’m excited to show (one was a gift and another one I just got a few days ago that I been wanting).Thank you guys for reading and hope you have a wonderful day/night.

EXojsJ8.png

cuyCcgg.png

Outfit: Loose-Fit Knitwear (F)
    Headpiece: Eluned Waffle Wizard Wig (F)
    Shoes: N/A
    Gloves: N/A
    Accessories: Peach Royal Marionette Halo, Wind-Up Tail, Gillach Marionette Figure

Thank you tho i dont use the Moonlight witch outfit anymore because i felt it could have been made much better so i use a newer look now
    I call it Grand Wolfbat Succubus
    Im not able to upload it here at the moment but what i used was
    Wiggling horn and wings headband with girl wig coupon
    Flamenco dress
    Abaddon nobility gloves
    Elegant celtic shoes
    5 fluffy fox tail
    Purple Eiren Wings

And dyed ina mix of purple gold and black
    Purple rhythmic halo and a Yuii puppet
    I was going to use wiggling kitsune ears but they looked too big on my giant

If your on Nao server text me your IGN and i can show you

cause i have no idea how to link pics here
    https://imgur.com/a/E1XJvUr
  • DemoncatDemoncat
  • DemoncatDemoncat
    E1XJvUr
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited April 28, 2021
    @Vengencia 's character is missing a hat 0v0 The colour setting is very enjoyable.
  • TabariTabari
    I have returned! After months of being away, I come bearing a new look!
    I changed my hairstyle and lips, I'll be changing my eyes soon with the Etain Eyes, but haven't decided on which two colours to use yet.
    For now this is what I have so far.
    tx3qiy3.jpg
    Outfit: Etain Dress (F)
    Hands: Etain Gloves (F)
    Feet: Etain Shoes
    Accessory 2: Blue Diamond Wings
    New Hair: Girl Hair
    New Lips: Etain Mouth
    Musicat
  • TabariTabari
    Finally got ahold of this outfit.
    jQokAE3.jpg
    Outfit: Magic Academy Robe for Seniors (F)
    Hands: Tribal Bird Bracelet
    Feet: Magic Academy Loafers (F)
    Accessory 2: Aquarius Guardian Wings
    Accessory 4: Vibrant Gold Harmony Halo
    Musicat
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited August 3, 2021
    Demoncat wrote: »
    cause i have no idea how to link pics here
    Oh, right... One more cat in our zoo. If Meow remembers correctly, you have to use [ img ] command with a direct link to your picture at where it is being stored on the internet.
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited April 20, 2022
    The Meow has finally made up his mind on taking some more screenshots of his second character after having changed her general appearance.
    The Anniversary is a great reason to dress up neatly and enjoy the commotion.
    G4P8JGB2jDDU2L7jykjV6GkwkhzGUZMAii591EWtP9hdSrSxjtRcwhGtktcgStk7i3iNuyJeDhgmJuIsNJSaRTPA.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=95&type=album
    It was some big luck (or a secret feature) that the festival robe Meow sewed got a nice pink shade that fit the set he was using.
    tblvuO-tEslIwkFEcSPQSDxwCJgVOYdUKV3id8JF2rZlfrBgl8cf1UeevNnQx4FjHd-yADKZ7hxNh1B2hSN6VA-B.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=95&type=album
    Items used : Cheetah Headband (original), Tulip Outfit (F) (dyed), Destroyer's Gauntlets (F) (original), Street Magician Shoes (F) (original), Festival Souvenir Hebona Robe (original)
    Added Fragrant Flower weapon for its nice idle animation.