Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

can't see anything on the site

ShiyonaiShiyonai
Mabinogi Rep: 520
edited January 18, 2021 in Technical Support
Every time I try to load the main site (mabinogi.nexon.net) or any of its child pages (like sky's shop event URL, etc) they just load the login/sign up bar at the top and the rest of the page is entirely white/blank. I've tried multiple browsers (chrome/edge/safari) with all the same results, and tried accessing it on my phone but it's the same there as well. I also tried loading other Nexon game sites (like maplestory.nexon.net) and those are perfectly fine.
I asked a friend if the mabi site was down for them too, but for them it apparently looks fine. Is anyone else having this problem?

edit: also tested deleting old cookies, using data and VPN, still the same result. I can't even access it through the in game cash shop window--the pop up for the website turns out totally white/blank too. So there's no way for me to make in game purchases.
PepperLime

Comments