Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dragon Master Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited January 19, 2021 in Vault
Now's your chance to wrangle the new Red Flame Fire Dragon! Brave the Uladh Dungeon and Shadow Missions to collect what Meiling needs to craft the dragon. Or, log in every day to make this majestic pet your own! You can also earn hot rewards like Nao's Festival Bag Coupon or the Aura of Vitality 2nd Title. Check out the details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Thursday, January 21st After Maintenance - Thursday, February 18th, Before Maintenance

210114_dragonmasterevent_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg
NegumikoWolfsinger

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    looking forward to that Nao's Festival Bag.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    there are only 9 pouches though... not 10
    Marith
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005

Yes. I've been waiting for the forum post to pop up to bring this one up. I'm cool with a 10x12 bag, but please don't accidentally dangle an impossible to complete 10x13 bag in front of us.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Marith wrote: »

Yes. I've been waiting for the forum post to pop up to bring this one up. I'm cool with a 10x12 bag, but please don't accidentally dangle an impossible to complete 10x13 bag in front of us.

there are actually 10 pouches not 9. at the bottom of the page it shows we get 2 pouches on the last day.
    decl83o-0b40068f-bfe1-42a3-992f-6c5e1ec0ed68.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMDM1ZGJhZWMtYTA3Yi00Y2ZjLThlZjQtN2ZmZDZiODY3OTg4XC9kZWNsODNvLTBiNDAwNjhmLWJmZTEtNDJhMy05OTJmLTZjNWUxZWMwZWQ2OC5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOgTbFUT_Se7I452fxlHjexySHUpAyI-piBj612E7wM
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Marith wrote: »

there are actually 10 pouches not 9. at the bottom of the page it shows we get 2 pouches on the last day.
    decl83o-0b40068f-bfe1-42a3-992f-6c5e1ec0ed68.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMDM1ZGJhZWMtYTA3Yi00Y2ZjLThlZjQtN2ZmZDZiODY3OTg4XC9kZWNsODNvLTBiNDAwNjhmLWJmZTEtNDJhMy05OTJmLTZjNWUxZWMwZWQ2OC5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOgTbFUT_Se7I452fxlHjexySHUpAyI-piBj612E7wM

At the time of this thread, the "x2" was not on the announcement, though I am happy to see that they did correct and update the information
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    That train pet, do we get to choose or is it random?
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    I am wondering about the train thing,I am not sure if it’s a pet or a chair?
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    RoyRed wrote: »
    I am wondering about the train thing,I am not sure if it’s a pet or a chair?

Pretty sure it's a chair. It says "selection box" so you probably get to choose.
  • ShinjouShinjou
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    So... is it a possibility to get up to two of the dragons (one from crafting and one from the attendance), or is it just one dragon overall? I'm only asking because the announcement page stated that only one can be crafted, but nothing about crafting one preventing you from getting the pet from the attendance, or vice versa.
    IronMarielWolfsinger
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    Shinjou wrote: »
    So... is it a possibility to get up to two of the dragons (one from crafting and one from the attendance), or is it just one dragon overall? I'm only asking because the announcement page stated that only one can be crafted, but nothing about crafting one preventing you from getting the pet from the attendance, or vice versa.

You can get 2 of the dragons. The post specifies that you can craft 1 whistle and "You can ALSO obtain a Red Flame Fire Dragon Horn Bugle as a reward from the Walter Attendance Scroll event"
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited January 21, 2021
    Any idea what the drop/collect rate of these dragon materials are?

Also, sad, just realized the bag was a personal shop bag. I have kept my Archer bag for ages, I don't want to give it up, but I do need the space...
    Whyyyyy Nexon whyyyyy XD I can't even trade this new bag between my alts. How dare you put me in this position where I have to choose! How dare!

-please let it be noted that the 'outrage' is entirely a joke, for those whom that sort of humor tends to fly by like Drax-
  • ShinjouShinjou
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    edited January 21, 2021
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Any idea what the drop/collect rate of these dragon materials are?

Also, sad, just realized the bag was a personal shop bag. I have kept my Archer bag for ages, I don't want to give it up, but I do need the space...
    Whyyyyy Nexon whyyyyy XD I can't even trade this new bag between my alts. How dare you put me in this position where I have to choose! How dare!

-please let it be noted that the 'outrage' is entirely a joke, for those whom that sort of humor tends to fly by like Drax-

Would've been nice if they had mentioned it was a shop bag in the announcement... Guess it's time to play inventory Tetris to make room for all the stuff in my inventory until I can fit it into the new "shop bag" again.
    Wolfsinger
  • KomaruKomaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    edited January 21, 2021
    Honestly, I was most looking forward to that bag cause I figured it was an updated version of the Fantastic Memory bag, which is NOT a personal shop bag.

it's a bit disappointing because if you have a Rose Tia or any 11x11 bag w/ an extension coupon added, this bag is a series of wasted attendance days. :(
    TwistedxFateWolfsingerVimiBronzebreak
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    edited January 21, 2021
    Gonna be very disappointed if the train selection box isn't a pet. Otherwise I will be partially regarding my decisions
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    Gonna be very disappointed if the train selection box isn't a pet. Otherwise I will be partially regarding my decisions

The Toy train is most certainly a chair item. Hard to imagine that 1) they make an event for a "special" pet and just give people a different pet along the way and 2) they coded 3 different versions of the unmentioned pet to seat different amounts of players.
    Bronzebreak
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    Stormbeast wrote: »

The Toy train is most certainly a chair item. Hard to imagine that 1) they make an event for a "special" pet and just give people a different pet along the way and 2) they coded 3 different versions of the unmentioned pet to seat different amounts of players.

Yeah that makes sense, it would be very unlike Nexon to give us an event with two pets without one of them being in a gacha as well.
  • DemoncatDemoncat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    yet another disapointing and trash event NX
    gertrude
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Why can't they just think like us? Smdhlol.
  • TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    Because very few of them actually play the game. Some do. They're helpful. But to many I think it's just a job and nothing more.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Timefall wrote: »
    Because very few of them actually play the game. Some do. They're helpful. But to many I think it's just a job and nothing more.

Not with Kyrios, he was pretty engaging and enthusiastic. But I feel like Katherz may have become disenchanted as of late, that or raising a child is significantly more important at this time. Understandable.
    Bronzebreak