Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G25 Hypernova: Glyphwright - Patch Notes

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited January 21, 2021 in Vault
Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the G25 Hypernova: Glyphwright update! Full details can be found here: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/64632/g25-hypernova-glyphwright-patch-notes-january-21-2021

200922_patchnotes_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Fixed an issue where a disconnection error would ask players to reset their secondary password.

Have our prayers been answered? Has the eternal eclipse passed?

No but really, can someone confirm if this is 100% true?
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 22, 2021
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Fixed an issue where a disconnection error would ask players to reset their secondary password.

Have our prayers been answered? Has the eternal eclipse passed?

No but really, can someone confirm if this is 100% true?

They "fixed" it by adding 2 more unnecessary clicks which don't even help.

Yesterday my internet hiccuped for few seconds and got disconnected. When i tried to re-log, the new window popped up informing me that i'm still "logged in" and asks me if i wan't to stop the session (or something between those lines) and log in again. I clicked "Ok" and now the next window pops up which tells me that my ID or Password is SOMEHOW incorrect. Like BRUH, i was literally logged in moments ago. After i turned off/on the game FEW TIMES and getting same results, i finally logged in after 15 MINUTES. SAME CRAP. LITERALLY. But now you have to click more! Thanks Nexon! That was unnecessary "fix".
    Helsa
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    u_u

When something sounds too good to be true...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Fluorette wrote: »
    u_u

When something sounds too good to be true...

Yuuup.

Here's someone else's left feedback on this "fix" with visual proof of what i was getting which stopped me from logging in for straight 15 minutes.

https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/24277/so-much-for-a-disconnect-fix
    Helsa
  • senyosenyo
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    Patch Notes wrote:
    "Fixed an issue where you could not gift Score Scrolls to the Laighlinne partner."
    Is anyone still getting this bug? No scrolls are showing up when I try to gift my partner.