Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

(KR) All Wing Box 2020

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited December 30, 2020 in Content from Other Regions
Some new wing blings are hitting the streets of Dunbarten in the near future!

All Wing Box 2020
wETGlXt.png

News Post: http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/event_view.asp?id=4888664
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4888665
(Please visit to view animated upcoming content)

JjUJosU.jpg
The wing bags you noticed in Shy's current shop - the "new" ones are going to be dyable!
"염색이 가능한 특별한 날개 구슬 네 번째" = "Fourth special wing beads that can be dyed"
Bleep those undyeable current versions! >_<

Watch the price of the ones on the market drop in price DRASTICALLY now. huehuehuehue! :trollface:
1rw6cjn.jpg

New homestead trees and stuff!
Xm5Q7sQ.png
fS1vUyQ.png
HmYT6RZ.png
zl1NUzz.png

New wings...yay~
"Mysterious Shining Spirit Wings"
nGYLKYg.png
"Darkly Glowing Demonic Wings"
U6tIFp5.png
"Brightly Shining Celestial Wings"
CzVpLLK.png

We need more mufflers and capes imo...not more wings. Wings are really done to death and been for YEARS. NA is not going to make much money with wings anymore. KR really needs to stop vomiting wings out and be more creative.

What kind of ideas in place of wings do you guys have?
AdenoRadiant Dawn
  1. Likey or not likey?7 votes
    1. Me likey :)
       57% (4 votes)
    2. Me not likey :(
       43% (3 votes)

Comments

• AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    edited December 30, 2020
    I agree, aside from wings, I want for there to be other wearable things that lets you fly (that's the main purpose of wings anyway). I loved the Mafia Coat and the Muffler. They looked nice and interesting. Aside from that, I would love to have an aura that allows you to float, just like in anime like Dragon Ball and Yu Yu Hakusho. You'd have this cool flaming aura (different color variants) and you're floating either like a badass or a kind divine being.

Since there seems to be sci-fi designs in the game like those "tech" costumes, it would be nice to also have machines that you wear that could make you hover above the ground. Maybe some kind of jetpack-like thing or shoes with boosters just like with Iron Man.

Anyway definitely, I'd love the aura that engulfs your entire body and lets you float around.
    CrimsọnRadiant Dawn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Adeno wrote: »
    I agree, aside from wings, I want for there to be other wearable things that lets you fly (that's the main purpose of wings anyway). I loved the Mafia Coat and the Muffler. They looked nice and interesting. Aside from that, I would love to have an aura that allows you to float, just like in anime like Dragon Ball and Yu Yu Hakusho. You'd have this cool flaming aura (different color variants) and you're floating either like a badass or a kind divine being.

Since there seems to be sci-fi designs in the game like those "tech" costumes, it would be nice to also have machines that you wear that could make you hover above the ground. Maybe some kind of jetpack-like thing or shoes with boosters just like with Iron Man.

Anyway definitely, I'd love the aura that engulfs your entire body and lets you float around.

Those are some good ideas, especially the jetpack one. :)
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Those homestead props though-
    CrimsọnRadiant Dawn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Those homestead props though-

Definitely nice center pieces. Honestly I wish they would make them bigger.
    Wolfsinger
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    I think at this point we just need bigger homesteads...
    WolfsingerCrimsọnBerryswirl
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Policroma wrote: »
    I think at this point we just need bigger homesteads...

Agreed.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 17, 2021