Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A Mysterious Land - Tech Duinn Keyword Responses

IyasenuIyasenu
Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
edited January 22, 2021 in General Chat
After G25 Part 2, the residents of Tech Duinn have some stuff to say if you use Keywords on them.
Like even to stuff like "Magic Bean"
But more to the point, the "A Mysterious Land" keyword, has some interesting responses.

Piran:
ceaebd814c.png

Marleid:
8f1f231581.png

Murielle:
de5bbe8eb1.png

Bhatair:
efef5130a0.png
(pfft)

I think Connachta has been mentioned before this point, but a short wiki search only turned up a mention of it in The History of Music in Erinn (1).

But now it's mentioned in something more recent, with ties to the happenings of the storyline!

I kind of hope this means that eventually the world will open up in to what is clearly a lot more land than the current game world of Uladh is at the moment.

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    That would be amazing if so. I'd love a new continent to explore
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Oh since it's Samhain, you can talk to Cethlenn, so here's what Cethlenn's response to the A Mysterious Land keyword is:
    01a7dcce9f.png

He mentions the Fairy Queen, I wonder if we will actually run into her later at some point.
  • CrisdaCrisda
    Mabinogi Rep: 795
    Pinkie from the Pet Trainer quest line ends with her going to going to Connachta doesn't it? I didn't record so my memory is hazy. Mag Mell was quite pretty, I wouldn't mind a larger new area like that to explore.
    WolfsingerStormbeastIyasenu
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    Pinkie does indeed go to Connachta to go see her master after teaching Bead Burnishing so it is quite likely that it will be added
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Oh yeah, I went back and found where that was mentioned!
    23b245c385.png

I'm interested in the continuation of this plotline.
    Especially since it's concerning the Fairy Queen.
  • Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    The plot thiccens...
    IyasenuWolfsinger
  • RakRak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    I'm always up for more story/lore! Here's hoping we get to explore and find out about all that's been mentioned so far. Also anyone knows what's the "Gordisse" that Hymerark talked about? She mentions it's Cichol's eternal rival, but the only mention of it is Kristell referring to herself as "Bondi Gordisse".
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Etain / Enya responds to the 'Mysterious Land' keyword as well, although her response is about as short as Bhatair's. ^^;