Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So much for a disconnect fix

ShiryllianShiryllian
Mabinogi Rep: 810
edited January 22, 2021 in Help
dc281cde0ee0dd1e365c15e82fa219fb.png

Not really much to say, unless the picture above doesn't work cause I don't know how to place pictures into forums. But yeah, love how it was meant to fix us being locked out of the game when we get disconnected but now it doesn't even register our account when we click to disconnect and try again. And how can it be wrong when I use steam for it anyway? And I tried it on Nexon Launcher, still does the same thing.

I almost prefer how it was before, at least I didn't have to input my second password to find out if my character had been logged out or not.
GretaLiryuWolfsingerTwistedxFate

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    ^ THIS. I thought i was the only one annoyed by that. This "fix" doesn't help at all! It even takes more time for me to log in now.
    Helsa
  • EsutericEsuteric
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    I am also experiencing this issue.