Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

8-Player Toy Train Pet

TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
edited January 24, 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions
Since we already have a bunch of other vehicle-based pets in the game, (food truck, scooter, magic carpet, broom, race car), I thought that a large toy train pet would be a good idea (only thought of it after the Toy Train of Memories chair became a thing in the Dragon Master Event) and I know that I'd love to have one of my own. I can see it as a possibility since it has nothing to do with any kind of anime crossover, thus making it more likely to happen. I hope I'm not the only one that wants this to happen/exist
KensamaofmariNegumikoYoriden

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    See, this is what we should of gotten. Instead we get chairs.
    KensamaofmariYoriden
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I doubt Nexon would ever give us a pet that could carry 8 people for free. we have way to many chairs already though, I would love to see a pet version of the toy train in the NX shop but not in another pet gacha. pet gacha is okay once in a while but my wallet needs a break. it would be nice to just directly buy the pet we want more often.